I saw the Electric Mayhem bus!

wad

Reaction score
Was travelling on the road, and stopped at a gas station. There was a semi with the bus loaded on a trailer. I snapped some photos. The driver said it was the bus from the movie. Anyone want to see the photos? I can post them...

--- wad

wad

Reaction score
Okay, will-do. I gotta dig 'em out of my digital camera. :smile: I'll put the URL here.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
wad said:
Was travelling on the road, and stopped at a gas station. There was a semi with the bus loaded on a trailer. I snapped some photos. The driver said it was the bus from the movie.
i wonder what the guy was going to do with the bus.....

ryan

Thijs

Reaction score
Man, that is absolutely fantastic! What did the guy say?

radionate

Reaction score
The bus has been for sale numerous times on ebay. I wonder if someone finally bought it, and they were transporting it to them. Or if a car museum finally purchased it for their collection.

Or if it was being rented out again for another Muppet Production!!!!!

Did the guy say anything at all?

wad

Reaction score
Yeah, actually. The driver was washing his windows, so I stepped up and asked him.

He said that yes, this was the original bus from the movie, at least that's what the shipping bill said. He said that someone bought it on ebay.

I checked ebay, but I couldn't find the auction, so maybe he had his facts wrong. Possibly it was a private auction, or maybe it wasn't ebay or even an on-line auction.

Later! --- wad

scarecroe

Reaction score
Someone recently posted the ebay page where this was successfully sold. If you do a search, you might find the thread... but search wisely because you have to wait 30 seconds in between searches now.