I just broke the top ten!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(muttering to self) It's okay. Number 12 is still good. It's okay. Number 12 is still good. It's okay. Number 12 is still good. It's okay...

radionate

Reaction score
Byron just started his new job (wish him well everyone), so it looks like the competition has been wiped out. Bwahahahahaaha.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Byron just started his new job (wish him well everyone), so it looks like the competition has been wiped out. Bwahahahahaaha.

aw, and with dr. tooth on vacation plenty of oppurtunioty for people to move up. And no, unless you have dsl and a lot of time on your hands...aint noone breaking throught the glorious top 7 ranking!

>>>As a side note, i did get into a few discussions about Transformers and the Osbournes, so i thank everyone for this posthumous honor besides the Muppets<<<

oh gosh I cant stand the Osbournes. I saw a bootleg vcd of all the episodes and couldnt wait for it to end...to me its another 1998 era flash in the pan like taco bell dogs, south park, pokemon, etc.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
to me its another 1998 era flash in the pan like taco bell dogs, south park, pokemon, etc.
I beg to differ. I think South Park will carry on quite the cult following over the years. I agree when its bad its bad, but when its political and fresh and current, its great. I think it will have some timelessness to, even at its political best!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I beg to differ. I think South Park will carry on quite the cult following over the years. I agree when its bad its bad, but when its political and fresh and current, its great. I think it will have some timelessness to, even at its political best!<<<

south park is still around? wow...I hadnt heard a word about it after the summer of 199 with that movie! (and yet i saw the movie 3 times, hehe)

radionate

Reaction score
south park is still around? wow...I hadnt heard a word about it after the summer of 199 with that movie! (and yet i saw the movie 3 times, hehe)
yeah it's still around. I haven't seen many episodes in a long time as I don't watch TV much anymore, but its still around. They even killed Kenny off for awhile, as they couldn't come up with new ways to kill him, and they got bored with it.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>yeah it's still around. I haven't seen many episodes in a long time as I don't watch TV much anymore, but its still around. They even killed Kenny off for awhile, as they couldn't come up with new ways to kill him, and they got bored with it<<<

yeah, I just was thinking since I hadnt heard nary a word in a few years and the proverbial south park truck decals you used to see everywhere have been replaced by american flags, calvin peeing, and dale earnhardt numbers...that South Park ad gone the way of Wassup and the macarena.

Btw Nate, are you gonna be the next one to reach senior member?

radionate

Reaction score
Btw Nate, are you gonna be the next one to reach senior member?
Hmmmm, I seriously hadn't thought about it, but it would be kinda fun. Byron is the only one who is in my way, and I think I just passed him. I would be the one true MC Sr. Member here!!!!!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I would be the one true MC Sr. Member here!!!!!
Excuse me, but what do you mean by that?

*just waiting for our current Senior Member to open up a can of whoop *** Hah!*

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Originally posted by radionate
I would be the one true MC Sr. Member here!!!!! <<<

hehe, I think Nate has thrown down the proverbial gauntlet! heh

btw Jess...who drew that Bert in your avatar? I like seeing fan made Muppet art in Avatars(like in Smig's avatar)