I hope Sesame Workshop never sells the company

salemfan

Reaction score
Would Disney release DVD box sets of Sesame Street episodes by season?

Censored

Reaction score
You know what might be cool? A DVD series called "Big Bird Meets Mickey Mouse." Each one would contain new footage of Big Bird and Mickey as the masters of ceremony, introducing vintage Sesame Street episodes and vintage Disney cartoons.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Cool!

That Definately AWould Be Cool But Would It Just Be Vintage Mickey Mouse Cartoons :confused:

McFraggle

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
You know what might be cool? A DVD series called "Big Bird Meets Mickey Mouse." Each one would contain new footage of Big Bird and Mickey as the masters of ceremony, introducing vintage Sesame Street episodes and vintage Disney cartoons.
That sounds cool. :smile:

salemfan

Reaction score
Just imagine if Disney bought the rights to Sesame Street! But if Disney owned the rights to Sesame Street, would Sesame Street still air on PBS? And would Disney give Sesame Street more than 26 episodes?
I have gotten more enlightened since I wrote that, but Sesame Street would probably be on Disney Junior if it became a property of Disney. After all, Sesame Street is now also on HBO.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HBO only airs the show, they have nothing to do with the production of the show, nor any of the decisions that are made regarding the show and its content and outreach.

datman24

Reaction score
I have gotten more enlightened since I wrote that, but Sesame Street would probably be on Disney Junior if it became a property of Disney. After all, Sesame Street is now also on HBO.
Define "enlightened"?