I hate when it's 5:00 !

SSLFan

Reaction score
It's like nothing's on tv(except for the news), it's just so boring. There's never anything to do. What do you do at 5:00?:sleep: :rolleyes: :confused:

BORING...BORing..boring..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
M*A*S*H comes on at 5:00, how can you say nothing comes on?

wombat woman

Reaction score
If it's a work day, come home, feed the bunnies, find something chocolate. Go for a walk if it's not too hot (it's too hot today). Sometimes meet a friend for dinner. Water the garden, work on a quilt, go to the library, get ready for a concert, hang out at Starbucks with a book or notebook....so many options.

Couldn't tell you what's on TV. Maybe the Andy Griffith show?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm on here. I used to be at work. Sometimes I watch the news.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I hate when it's between the hours of 10-5 BECAUSE all they run is Judge this and Maury that. There used to be cartoons from 2-5, sometimes longer, but now cable ruined that for everyone who doesn't have enough cash to afford it.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I hate when it's between the hours of 10-5 BECAUSE all they run is Judge this and Maury that. There used to be cartoons from 2-5, sometimes longer, but now cable ruined that for everyone who doesn't have enough cash to afford it.
Yeah, I agree with you, there are way too many court shows on these days.:boo:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thing too, not only does M*A*S*H come on between10 and 5:00, but so does other good shows like Arthur, The Planet's Funniest Animals, and best of all Sesame Street, so see? 10-5 shouldn't be hated at all.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw man! I saw Arthur coming on earlier, but I got sleepy. Oh well, better luck next time.:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw man! I saw Arthur coming on earlier, but I got sleepy. Oh well, better luck next time.:smirk:
It was the one where Fern and Sue Ellen take that personality quiz from the teenaged girls magazine and it tells them they have to be the exact opposite of how they already are for people to like them. That and the one where Buster holds that growing grudge against Binky for "stealing his joke".