I hate when it's 5:00 !

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No problemo; and for the record, I wouldn't watch tomorrow if I were you, it's one of the new ones with Arthur's new voice that sounds just like D.W.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I hate when it's between the hours of 10-5 BECAUSE all they run is Judge this and Maury that.
Yeah, I agree with you, there are way too many court shows on these days.:boo:
for all you Comedy Central fans, they are currently working on a show that spoofs these stupid judge shows staring Lewis Black as the "judge"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
In the afternoon.

And I wouldn't worry about it Snowth because Arthur's not really on the new episodes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I wouldn't worry about it Snowth because Arthur's not really on the new episodes.
Yeah, it really shouldn't even be called Arthur anymore, I mean nowadays you've got episodes that are all about Buster, or episodes that are all about Binky, or even episodes that are all about talking Pal and Baby Kate!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know. I was thinking the exact same thing about the show. They should change to name to Arthur's friends or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm thinking about something like just plain old Elwood City... I mean it ALL takes place in Elwood, not to mention that Elwood City is the kind of city a lot of people would like to live in, including myself.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think thatr would ba a good name. Yeah, that's a crazy little city! LOL! But would you want Ratburn as a teacher?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I've had teachers who were much worse than Ratburn! Why in Grade 2, my teacher was an old hag who used to be in the Marines!