I Hate Those Claw Machines!

beaker

Reaction score
Well strategies or not, all I know is that I finally got my Rizzo *yay* Not from trying to win him out of the machine, but from people who stock the machines. Not bad for $4.75. And someone was nice enuff to send me a mini electric mayhem lunchbox from the sdcc, so my horrible week ended on a good note^_^

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
All right Beakie, nice to hear the big guy cut ya a break! :wink:

$4.75, eh? How big is the Rizzo?

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Mini Electric Mayhem lunchbox? Why can't I ever deal with such nice people!:big_grin:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>All right Beakie, nice to hear the big guy cut ya a break!

$4.75, eh? How big is the Rizzo?<<<

well, $4.75 because thats how many quarters I put in to try and get it...thats why they have those small phone numbers on the machines...its a claw machine mafia..."hello? we made the rizzo drop at the local safeway in the customer service department. have a nice day"

>>>Mini Electric Mayhem lunchbox? Why can't I ever deal with such nice people!<<<

You just gotta be nice to comic book store girl clerks, hehe
It pays to be nice to people...thats how I got all those countless hours at Gateway computers.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beaker
thats how I got all those countless hours at Gateway computers.
You sly devil, you! :big_grin:

But no, being nice to people pays off in so many ways, you're right. I think growing up with Muppets has had much influence in that.

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm always nice to everyone...its just hard when noone (and I mean NOONE) is nice back. This elderly lady at the movies spilt ice everywhere on the floor. I didn't want her to trip, so I went and started picking it up. All she said was "Oh, good." and walked away. Thats kindness for ya. But what should I expect...I live in Florida...:big_grin: Nonetheless, I like doing nice things. Makes me feel good, and that's what counts. :smile:

-Matt

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Every time we go to Wal-Mart, I check the claw machines to see if there is any Muppets in there! The only muppets I have ever gotten out was Elmo and Cookie monster. Yesterday they had Kermit, but he was buried. Honestly, I think they glue the plushes to the bottom of the machine! LOL! Accually a friend of mine got me a Fozzie out of one!

Sir Didymus

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Honestly, I think they glue the plushes to the bottom of the machine! LOL! Accually a friend of mine got me a Fozzie out of one!<<<

Oh, one some of them they make it darn impossible. Especially with the large sized ones. Luckily I just went straight to the claw machine source to get my Rizzo!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I love those things I have gotten a HUGE Rizzo, a Pilgrim Kermit, and one of those Kermit hockey dolls from Canada, and about 3 or 4 garbage bags full of other stuff. :big_grin: And im not lying either. Its real easy when they first stock the machines.

Natalie

Reaction score
Are there seriously often muppet toys in those machines?! I gotta start checking them out!