I feel so bad

flor

Reaction score
The story is: I had a friend in the school when I had eleven years old, and I don´t see him for ten years.
well the other day I find him in the internet, we talk, and later we going out that was really fun. he tell me "you are beautiful" and "I am really like you",
but the problem is he has girlfriend.

He tell me: I am gonna leave her, for you. but the other day we will get together, and I am don´t appeared to the date and he is really mad and he blocked of your messenger a tell me: "this is don´t work, bye". and I have two weeks without news about him. he hate me and now I´m very sad :cry:

SaraJayne

Reaction score
I'm so sorry. :sympathy: Love sure can play some nasty games with you. I hope you have a good shoulder to cry on. If not, you can use mine.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, but here are some friendly faces to cheer you up. :smile: :flirt: :zany:

We're a good bunch of people to lean on, so make sure you feel the love.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've tried not to play that game, but love can be a beautiful thing, unfortanately, it involves going through a lot of not so beautiful stuff first

but there ARE major advantages to Narcism

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'm thouroughly convinced it's evil...
I wonder if Jennifer Lopez will ever get that through her head?...She just goes from one relationship to the next, like skipping stones.

ryan

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I don't think love is evil--it's the best thing in the world, when it all falls into place the right way. Even when it doesn't, there's always hope...

:smile: