"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

backpackmina

Reaction score
I doubt it's gonna come to me in Charlotte, NC. Whenever a movie is released "in select theatres only", that never includes Charlotte for some reason.

backpackmina

Reaction score
The trailer has footage of Jim Henson talking about Caroll Spinney at some kind of party or event. In Spinney's autobiography, he mentions that Jim Henson threw him a party once to celebrate his tenth or fifteenth season on the show. I wonder if that footage comes from that party.
I thought it was from the season wrap party

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. Again, in Caroll's book, when his fifteen anniversary of working for the Muppets was coming up, Richard Hunt talked Jim into throwing him a party for the occasion.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
No. Again, in Caroll's book, when his fifteen anniversary of working for the Muppets was coming up, Richard Hunt talked Jim into throwing him a party for the occasion.
I only read Carroll's book once when it first came out and haven't read it again since, so I don't remember this story, sorry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At the party, he said being Big Bird was the second best thing that had ever happened to him (Debbie was the first).

Reactions: zns

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
So if the documentary's going to be hitting iTunes on the 5th of May, will it be coming to Netflix on that same day as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.