"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
NEWS UPDATE

"I Am Big Bird" has finally reached a distribution deal. CopperPot Pictures has just announced that they have made a deal with Tribecca Film for a worldwide theatrical release and DVD release for the first quarter of 2015. While it is still too early to make any further announcements on the update, it is good news for all of us who donated to the Kickstarter campaign, so we will soon be notified as to when we will receive our rewards. More updates soon to follow.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/sesame-street-i-am-big-bird-documentary-tribeca-film-862574/

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to attending the NYC premiere in a few weeks. My husband and I just got tix!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Yaaayyy a Caroll Spinney documentary!!:wisdom: He definitely deserved to have one.:smile: This looks sweet and interesting, I see it's a lot different than Being Elmo.:smile:

It'd be interesting to hear Caroll narrate about his many experiences from his childhood to his beginnings of Sesame to little behind the scenes stories to just simply working with a fellow bird and grouch.:smile:

I'm also excited to see all the little (rare) behind the scenes clips and home videos of his life outside Sesame Street. All in all, I for sure can tell that I will be quite moved and inspired the time I'll see this film.:smile:

zns

Reaction score
Yaaayyy a Caroll Spinney documentary!!:wisdom: He definitely deserved to have one.:smile: This looks sweet and interesting, I see it's a lot different than Being Elmo.:smile:

It'd be interesting to hear Caroll narrate about his many experiences from his childhood to his beginnings of Sesame to little behind the scenes stories to just simply working with a fellow bird and grouch.:smile:

I'm also excited to see all the little (rare) behind the scenes clips and home videos of his life outside Sesame Street. All in all, I for sure can tell that I will be quite moved and inspired the time I'll see this film.:smile:
Here's Copperpot's YouTube page. If you haven't seen there videos yet, now is your chance to. https://www.youtube.com/user/copperpotpics/videos

Status
Not open for further replies.