"I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story" documentary in development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridget

Reaction score
Wow. I had no idea.

That must be really disappointing to those who were extremely excited for it's release.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No worries folks! The guys are getting around to the prizes, but as a lot of the prizes are Blu-Rays, they don't have any to currently give, so they haven't started with the gifts yet..they'll probably start as soon as the movie is finished it's actual production.

zns

Reaction score
No worries folks! The guys are getting around to the prizes, but as a lot of the prizes are Blu-Rays, they don't have any to currently give, so they haven't started with the gifts yet..they'll probably start as soon as the movie is finished it's actual production.
I just remember them saying during the campaign that they would send out the DVD's and Blue-Rays by December of this year for those who donated. I just wonder because of it being in 2014 now if they will still release them then.

zns

Reaction score
I just got a reply from Copper Pot. Apparently there's been a little miscommunication. Here is what they told me:

"We are still on track to finish the film by September and release DVDs and BluRays to our KS backers by December. If that changes we will let you know as soon as humanly possible. Thanks for the support!!!"

zns

Reaction score
And here's more good news. Today on Twitter they stated that they are doing the final pickup shoot for the film. They have also just finished editing the first act and have posted more great pictures of Caroll at his house, including a precious one of Caroll holding the original monkey puppet he used in his very first puppet show. See for yourself:

https://twitter.com/Copper_Pot/media/grid

Status
Not open for further replies.