I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FYI: he uses a flip phone.
Actually, no, I don't; I haven't had a flip phone in, like, 7-8 years. I have an Android, it's just a no-frills little thing.

But dang . . . it never did get dark by 6:00 this year . . . like, at all. Seriously, it never did. And already, the days are very quickly getting longer again. Very, very disappointing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Now that it’s March, I’m waiting for Snowth to make his annual post on how he ain’t cooperating with Daylights.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't even know when it's actually happening this year, there's nothing about it on my calendar. Springing forward seems to vary year by year - sometimes early in the month, sometimes middle of the month; unlike falling back, which was always the last weekend of October (or the first weekend of November since Bush).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just a reminder of that annual time when Snowth vents about Daylight savings in Spring.

Also I’m kinda surprised to see he didn’t vent about it last November.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's not much to vent about in November, considering there's only a week difference.

But at least this year, while I'm still not springing forward until April, DST is later than usual, so the difference in time will only be like three weeks instead of an entire month.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh no, I'll still be venting about it this weekend. Take a hint from Rohail and be patience. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somebody's gonna enjoy an extra hour of sleep tonight while the rest of you sheeples stick with DST for another couple of weeks, and that somebody is me!