I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While I'm dreading losing an hour of sleep tonight, why I'm dreading even more is for the next countless weeks, when I get up in the morning, the first thing I'll feel like doing is like George Costanza and crawl under my desk to take a nap.

Seriously, this has been happening to me for the past few years when springing forward. D.S.T. S.U.C.K.S.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
How are you able to survive not following DST? I mean, if you have no commitments I could see it, but you kinda have to do it...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I do have commitments, I just note them for an hour earlier, but I otherwise don't even really think about it.

It's always easier in the fall since it's just a week, but spring is tougher because it's an entire month.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anyone falling back an hour tonight!? No? Just me? Well, good luck with that; I'm gonna enjoy getting back on regular standard time tonight, while the rest of you stick with Dummy Bush's unnecessarily extended DST for another week.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As soon as I saw this thread bumped, I was just thinking “oh boy..... it’s that time again....”

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I still don't see the point of ignoring DST... just seems it would make things more complicated for yourself. Don't your phone and computer automatically change the time? You must be the only person in the world who does this.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I still didn't even know you could customize the time on those.