How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
An even hotter pre-summer day in Philly today. 93 right now and going up to about 95 this afternooon. A little while ago I was out mowing the lawn in it. Since I have the day off I thought I would get the lawn taken care of. Big mistake! It was unbearable! But then again, now my lawn is finished and I won't have to worry about it this weekend. So maybe it wasn't such a mistake. :smile:
Oh and no breakfast for me this morning. Since I am off today I slept in a little later and just waited until lunch time to eat.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Is hot here. How hot, I know not. Don't care to check a thermometer. I see some sun, I see some clouds. I see an excuse to go sit in the woods and write fanfic.
Oh, and breakfast was a sandwich of toasted bread with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a whole bunch of peanut butter, with a nice big glass of water. Course I had it at about eleven o'clock, so I guess it's more brunch... but whatever.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah I just put Baltimore radio on the internet (WCMB 680am) and they said it was 90. Interesting that Philly, which is a little bit north of Baltimore, has Baltiomore beat in temperature today by a few degrees. Let me check at a weather site what Miami is..... Wow just checked and it's 88. Guess right now is one of the rare times where you travel south to get cooler!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: Overcast, and a little humid. High of 86, but doesn't feel as hot.

For breakfast: I had a big bowl of Triple Berry Burst Cheerios.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Actually nice weather here in Coldville today! Sunny, few clouds with a high of 21.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Today is more of the same in Minnesota. Warm, hazy and humid. Not as hot as yesterday but still humid. We had some HUGE storms move through last night dumping tons of rain and downing some tree branches. My fiancee lost power at his apartment! We're supposed to get some more storms tonight and then it might cool down a little.

Ok for breakfast I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes, cause as Tony the Tiger says "they're GRRRREAT!" and because it was all I had for breakfast food :smile: I'm a cereal girl for the most part though. Ooh ooh, song cue coming on!

I said I'd taste it
I'd give it a whirl
And now I am a Cereal Girl!

Ok, I'll stop rambling now. I get carried away sometimes!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The weather in NorCal is soooo unpredictable! I hate it! Two days ago it was hot & sunny, just how I like it. Today it hasn't stopped raining. :attitude:

For breakfast I had a bowl of cheerios. They weren't very cheery.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Fairly nice here today. Started out foggy, but the sun came out later.

Had the old standby for breakfast- bowl of Rice Krispies and a glass of iced tea.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: A mix of clouds and sun. High of 87

For breakfast: I had a big bowl of Triple Berry Burst Cheerios.