How to start making puppets?

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
You're welcome! What kinds of art do you specifically do?

All that in my blog is mine. You can even see older posts. Almost all the blog is in Spanish (because I live in Argentina), and English (because it's the universal language). I've worked in animation, I make caricatures from photos for clients, I illustrate books, I've made covers for magazines. I change techniques and styles when I need to adaptate my work for specific works.
I have done illustrations for books from other countries. You may have seen these books. The first books were drawn by me (https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/human-body-detectives/).
But in those years there was an intermediary that absorbed the work, I don't think my name appears there, unfortunately. And sadly, I still don't have any book of those in my hands.
Now I'm working in an hebraic version of the Genesis.
Also for 5 years I worked assisting a comic artist for Marvel, Vertigo and other editorials, Leandro Fernández. And I'm a teacher at an art school.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
All that in my blog is mine. You can even see older posts. Almost all the blog is in Spanish (because I live in Argentina), and English (because it's the universal language). I've worked in animation, I make caricatures from photos for clients, I illustrate books, I've made covers for magazines. I change techniques and styles when I need to adaptate my work for specific works.
I have done illustrations for books from other countries. You may have seen these books. The first books were drawn by me (https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/human-body-detectives/).
But in those years there was an intermediary that absorbed the work, I don't think my name appears there, unfortunately. And sadly, I still don't have any book of those in my hands.
Now I'm working in an hebraic version of the Genesis.
Also for 5 years I worked assisting a comic artist for Marvel, Vertigo and other editorials, Leandro Fernández. And I'm a teacher at an art school.
I don't think that I can go on your site because I won't be able to understand Spanish and instead will have to use a translator. I only understand English, sorry.

What do you teach at the art school?

Last edited:

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
I don't think that I can go on your site because I won't be able to understand Spanish and instead will have to use a translator instead. I only understand English, sorry.

What do you teach at the art school?

But, it's also in English. If you look at each post, it's in Spanish first and below it it's in English. And the titles are in both languages.
I teach Portrait and Caricature, Drawing workshop, Character creation for Animation and Concept Art.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But, it's also in English. If you look at each post, it's in Spanish first and below it it's in English. And the titles are in both languages.
I teach Portrait and Caricature, Drawing workshop, Character creation for Animation and Concept Art.
So drawing pretty much?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Suggestion for your site:

Make your profile in English as well along with your list of blogs.