How to price your puppets

wes

Reaction score
Nick said:
I know that this is not the thread for this, but I was responding to the post above. (by gfartwort) If i had tons of money and skill... I would certainly use eBay as a way to sell my puppets and get my name out there... the only problem I have, is that once I complete one... it would be like selling a child! :smile:
I understand but I try make sure that they are going to a good home.

Nick

Reaction score
well the 4 I have made... so far... will remain in my permanent collection!
Than any others I may sell... when the time comes.... sigh

Onath

Reaction score
Woot, Just sold my first puppet! Thanks to this thread.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I put this current link into the first post of this thread to hopefully continue with no further confusion.

Da Dogster

Reaction score
I need some help

I will be posting in Ebay one of my puppets that I will sell.
I will also post a pic in the room on what the puppet looks like as well as how big it is.

It is not a muppet, all though it has a big mouth and done in muppet style.
She is an original plus. The plus is that if anything happends to it i will repair it for no extra cost execpt for postage and handleing that is all I will expect.

The problem is how much to sell this original puppet for?

As soon as I can I will post a pic in here and then you can all see what it looks like.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Pricing is a tough issue, have you looked at the calculator that's mentioned in this thread? It's not perfect and isn't applicable to every situation, but it can be helpful (I hope!) in figuring out pricing when you are building puppets.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
PuppetBuilding.com got hacked awhile ago and I had to take it offline. I haven't had time to put it back up yet, but I'll email you a copy of the calculator when I get home this evening.

If anybody else needs it just email me privately at puppetvision {at} gmail.com.