How to price your puppets

gfarkwort

Reaction score
ravage quick put Bear as your icon!:wink: ......j/k

Anyway, Thank you Buck for putting this up, I like it, I REALLY like how you broke it down into a true price step thing.....very organized and well thought out.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i hardly think giving my opinion(no matter how frank ly i may say it ) is being aggressive, maybe im a bit blunt , but its better than being dishonest

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
As a dumb suggestion, it does help to browse a forum for a while and get a feel for the people in the community. That was an expected response from ravagefrackle, which had some truth regarding ebay, and I have no problem with it - from getting to know him through his posts.
puppetmanca: you have great skills. I love the muppet replicas on ebay, and I wish I could afford everyone. However, a lot of people here don't feel the same way. The constant reminders of your muppet puppets are going to warrant comments from those who don't agree. Just some thoughts . . .

puppetmancan

Reaction score
thnak you . And my point with ebay everyone just proved. i would of never got my face, name and puppets out internationally in just a few days if i had put one of my puppets, which is a contriversial ( i think thats how you spell it) replica, on ebay. as far as the money can earned, we'll have to wait and see in a couple days. But like in the master card commercails the muppets did, Muppet puppet on ebay, $100. the attention, and world wide display of my talent and characters priceless.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just a note to everyone downloading the spreadsheet, there are a couple of minor errors in two of the cells that I didn't catch before they were uploaded.

If you've downloaded the spreadsheet, make sure that the formula in cell C14 reads "=SUM(C3:C13)*0.1" and the formula in cell C16 reads "=SUM(C3:C14)" otherwise the math will be slightly off (remove the quotes if you have to correct the forumlas).

I'll upload a corrected version of the spreadsheet at PuppetsandStuff later today.

Sorry about that!!

EDIT: I've updated the excel spreadsheet now, the new URL is http://puppetsandstuff.com/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=846.0;attach=261

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
I'm getting an error saying I don't have access when trying to download this file. I registered with the site and still can't get it.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
How odd...send me an email through the board and I'll send you the latest version of the spreadsheet.