How Many Muppetolics think from the Right Side of the Brain?

TreeloTwo

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of us Muppetolics really do think from the right side of the brain?

I haven't been on this forum for long, so I will tell you a little more of myself.
I am a freelance artist/illustrator/author. Im always creating something. Whether it be a painting, illustration, my jewelry or what. Even when it comes down to decorating my house, I have to have the whole art thinking process going because in reality, that is the only way I can think.

Anyone else like this?

Skye

Reaction score
I'm like that, too. I'm a very creative type! I love creating things. I always used to design and put together jewelry all the time. And I adore decorating (I've always thought it would be so much fun to be an interior decorator/designer! :smile:). Besides these things, I'm incredibly musical. I play the piano, I sing (a lot, hehe), I act, I dance, I write (poetry mostly)... I'm a big artsy type, and I've really always been that way. I love it all! :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I think I have two left sides, and one of them wants to be a right side of my brain. I love being creative, I'm just not good at it!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I think I'm about the same way. I sing, but that's about it. Oh, and I used to write what I consider beautiful poetry,
:wink: but I haven't in a long time for some reason. I am very creative in that I have a lot of great ideas; I'm just not that good at getting them out.
:smile:

TreeloTwo

Reaction score
Wow.....I kinda have this feeling that a majority of Muppet fanatics are probably the artsy creative types.
I also play the fiddle......on occasion. I have to practice more.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The older I get, the more left brained I become for some reason.:smirk: But I know creative and creative people what I see them, though.

anytimepally

Reaction score
though I spend my spare time writing, every test I've ever taken shows me as heavily left-brained.. I'm also left-handed :smile:

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i think im pretty creative, I do mostly portraits but I do try my hand at anything that interests me. I am currently designing my sister's prom dress and will probably start making it in the summer.:smile:

monkey

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i do creative stuff in the media. I'm stoked that so many Muppet people are in creative fields or have those kinda interests.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm creative in a directional sort of way. I can take other people's art and make it look good with the right frames, at the right angle, on the right wall, next to the right picture. I can take vases, action figures, plates, games, etc and make them into an eye-catching design on a shelf.

But when it comes to actual creation, I am hopelessly lost. Drawing, music, sculpture, etc. I can do none of these things...a constant frustration since I have so many things I would like to do in that area. Luckily I have some great friends who can understand what I want them to draw or whatever and exceed my original plans.

I do write though, which is creative in it's own way.

And I'm certainly not practical. :stick_out_tongue: