How is Jerry Nelson doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Reaction score
Jerry, I'm so sorry to hear about all the problems you've been having in the last few years. I hope that you completely recover from it all... and soon! You are one of the best, and we all love you.

BEAR

Reaction score
To Mr. Jerry Nelson:

Wow! So nice to "hear" from you for the first time since I joined the forum a bit over a year ago. Thank you for everything you have done. You truly have touched the lives of millions, especially children. I am sorry to hear of your health concerns but also thrilled to know you are still doing the Count atleast, an extremely important part of the Sesame family. Bless you and I hope you will continue to find time to update us.

BEAR

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank you for the update Jerry. I'm sorry for everything you've been through, and I hope you recover fully and on the double! And, much as you know we 'count' on you to be with us as the Count, etc...we'd far rather you let yourself recover than risk stretching yourself with work! *feels for a moment like a curious doctor* Ok, so, I but that badly but...you may figure what I am trying to get across there.

Good health, Mr N!

Bea:zany:regard

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good luck with everything, Jerry! Thanks for taking the time to respond. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Good Luck Mr. Nelson!! Get well soon, and god bless you for all the wonderful Muppeting you've done. Like said above, we all love you. :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Hey there Jerry Nelson :sing:

When I was very very little, about 3 or 4 or so I watched the fraggles and I just loved it. Then the danish television stopped airing it and it blew away, but somehow it must have printed something into my memory after all cos years later when I was 15 I suddenly saw this advert for the fraggles and all the furry creatures came back into my head again and it was back on TV. Then I joined fragglerocker.com and later on MuppetCentral and for the first time I saw the Muppet Show and got all hooked, which I still am, and enough about me really. :wink:

I just want to thank you all for bringing the muppets into this world and best wishes to you and the entire muppet gang from me over here in tiny Denmark!

Vibs aka Louise.

zns

Reaction score
We all love you very much Jerry. You are a great inspiration to all of us. You're in our thoughts every time we see your characters on the screen. It's a good thing that Jim had hired you. the Muppet world would not be much without a person like you. May the Lord Bless you now and always. :sing: :crazy: :smirk:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Mr Jerry Nelson,
It's lovely to read you posting on the messageboard again.
Sorry to read you've had such a tough time of it. Glad to read that you are doing better. You keep on, but I certainly echo the words of Beauregard, don't overdo things too soon, just go at your own pace.

Funnily enough, of all the coincidences, I was thinking of you today. I recently decided to find out a bit about Mopatop's shop (not a programme I know much about), and bought a video from Amazon. I deliberately choose one from Series 2, and have just watched an episode on it. I couldn't help thinking "I wonder if that episode title character was inspired by one of Jerry Nelson's nicknames for one of his colleagues" - the episode was called 'Princess Lulabelle'!
(talking of which, you may like to know that LG is still very good at livening up glitzy gala's - at least if her performance in the SBSBS 30th Anniversary was anything to go by).

Anyway, it really is good of you to to update us. Get well, and you know the thoughts of many of us Muppet-buffs are with you.

Best Wishes
Emma

"Love is a necessity whatever the weather" line from The Water Babies (Jason Carr & Gary Yershon, 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.