How Dumb Is Your State

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Texas has a lot of problems with its educational system. That's why there aren't a lot of teachers in the state. Those people just don't want to put up with the politics.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Those people just don't want to put up with the politics.
Really? My best friend is a native Texan (well techincally, he was born in North Carolina, but to him, Texas is heaven), and his whole life is politics!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Here's how dumb MY state is...
41. Tennessee
43. California

I got you beat!

Beat at what?

Exactly.

Wait, what was this thread about again? Oh well, back to twiddling my thumbs in confusion...

superfan

Reaction score
I'd love to see how the Candian provinces rank in order of intelligence. Just for fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ontario would be number one since that's where Kathy was born and lives.:wink:

superfan

Reaction score
Ahh, yes. And I live here in Ontario too, but was born and raised in Nova Scotia...I'd like to think of myself as intelligent...:stick_out_tongue:
Ontario highschools went up to Grade 13 until a few years back. Wonder how that would affect their 'smartest province' ranking.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well their curriculum is so squished now because they lost grade 13, so it probably wouldn't have changed too much.

I wonder what the provinces list would be... >< I would feel so bad for Newfoundland if they got last. Newfies always get the dumb jokes.

superfan

Reaction score
Ontario may score in the top five, British Columbia may come in there too. Eastern provinces...I dunno how I'd list them. And Newfoundland has its own dictionary for crying out loud! Haha!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Let us not forget also,we all have individual IQ ratings too.Just because your state might be higher or lower,doesn't mean everyone has lower or higher IQ's.Personally,mine is 143.