How Do Get Permission To Play The Video For A Festival? Help Please

paradox

Reaction score
I Am Wanting To Know Who To Write To To Request Approval To Play Kermit's Swamp Years - We Are A Small Business That Houses Frogs In Australian And Are Holding A Festival To Raise Funds For Frog Research. We Are Runnning Frog Games And After Seeing The Movie Kermit Swamp Years We Thought Would It Not Be Great To Play The Film On A Small Tv For Any Little Kids Who Needed Some Entertainment Throughout The Day.

I Imagine An Email To Tru Star Would Be A Starting Point But Would Appreciate Any One Else Feedbck Or An Email Address Otherwise It May Be To Much Trouble Given Copyright Laws Etc.

Thanking You

Ally

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If you can play music, and assuming you have access to copies to play, it would be good to play songs such as Bein' Green, This Frog, Tadpole, and The Rainbow Connection. All Kermit songs, and most have to do with being a frog.

paradox

Reaction score
Educational viewing...

educational organisations need to be careful about copyright as even songs are protected so we can't just play these to the public - I am looking for an email address to ask permission from Columbia Tristar. Any help appreciated. If not then we will forget about it as it is proving to be too much trouble. A shame as kids would have loved to see the film.

rtgentry

Reaction score
You will find that nothing is free anymore in coporate america.... big hearts are now represented by big lawyers

paradox

Reaction score
Jim Henson Productions is the company I need to write to - I do not need philosophical remarks I needed an address to be able to get approval to play the DVD released film which I hunted down myself - so much for good help around here!:smile:. I went to 'swank' and what is it your company does exactly?