Home Improvement fans

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was reading the other that apparently LAST NAME STANDING is going to have a rather interesting crossover in which Tim Allen will be reprising his role as Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor while still playing Mike Baxter at the same time. I haven't heard about such an interesting dual-role episode of a TV show since the time on SANFORD AND SON where Fred met Redd Foxx.
It already happened.

Mario500

Reaction score
I was reading the other that apparently LAST NAME STANDING is going to have a rather interesting crossover in which Tim Allen will be reprising his role as Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor while still playing Mike Baxter at the same time. I haven't heard about such an interesting dual-role episode of a TV show since the time on SANFORD AND SON where Fred met Redd Foxx.
(feels reminded of certain parts of a certain installment of a certain TV program named "The Super Mario Bros. Super Show" (specifically parts of what I had believed to had been an episode named "Captain Lou is Missing"))

(adds hyperlink to details of the installment for a certain "Internet Movie Database" to this message; adds hyperlink to video of the installment to this message)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The episode aired a couple of weeks ago. Also led to rumors of bringing Home Improvement back as this is The Last Man Standing's last season. Most likely fueled by the reality show previously mentioned

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The episode aired a couple of weeks ago. Also led to rumors of bringing Home Improvement back as this is The Last Man Standing's last season. Most likely fueled by the reality show previously mentioned
I'd like to see a Home Improvement reboot.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess that new competition show being hosted by Tim and Richard are the closest thing to jazz.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like UPtv has brought HOME IMPROVEMENT back again . . . not going to lie, I had actually missed their weekend marathons . . . that, and I also miss their mini-marathons of AFV as well . . . come to think of it, does any channel even carry reruns of AFV anymore?