Holding onto Hope: a fanfiction story

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
posted by The Count
We shall not allow this to end up as another unfinished fic. Update the story or these cute cannons will commence firing off frozen fowls
fiercely and frantically! Those cute cannons will commence firing off frozen fowls fiercely and frantically if you don't update your touching story!
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Prods fic with a stick. Will this schtick get you to tick off another chapter quick?
Don't make me sick Jim Henson's Anchor Babies on you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Old habits die hard. The best laid plans sometimes.

I have part of the next chapter written if that helps - should have it more or less ready soon.

But I know, same story different day right?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Oh Beth... You know me just nag because me love your stories... Even if you leave the one about me unfinished. That why me have to nag you once in a while. It me responsability. Now go and finish story, me hear Ed handing out PB cookies, me go get some for you and Red.
Buh-bye. *Hugs.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, here I was sitting here depressed about a couple of things, and I thought reading this nice sweet story about a cute little froggie being kidnapped and his family trying to find him would make me feel better.
:stick_out_tongue: But alass, it's not to be. More please when you can!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I think I'm going to write a psych paper on how no one can seem to finish a "bad things happen to Robin" story, LOL. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOL - Kelly I'd love to read that paper! I don't know why that seems to happen either!

I do have half of the next chapter written, truly, I just have been swamped. Same old excuses I know! But I haven't forgotten!

And Hi Kate! :smile:

More at some point....

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, if I can ever get The Digit Code finished, I think it'll be the fir... well, assuming I let anything bad happen to Robin, LOL. :stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi Beth!
:smile:

And Kelly, that would be a fine idea, except that no one can seem to finish a good things happen to Robin story either. Or a bad things happen to Kermit, Piggy, Rowlf... You get the idea.
:stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Erk. And I just added Robin to my story. I hope I didn't just hex it.

Unfinished stories make me sad. I don't want to be sad. Please write more!