Hey Gang did you see these???

BorkBork

Reaction score
Anyone know what furr that is? I might build one of my own...

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
A part of me deep down inside wishes the eyelids moved...but then he'd have to be a puppet.

But dash it all if one of my favorite elements of Gonzo's design are his moveable eyelids!

(Probably mostly because Dave first built that mechanism into Gonzo, but, uh, you didn't hear it from me. No sir.)

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
There goes another $200! This is going to be an expensive collection, but how can you say "no" to that Gonzo? He is beautiful.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
A part of me deep down inside wishes the eyelids moved...but then he'd have to be a puppet.

But dash it all if one of my favorite elements of Gonzo's design are his moveable eyelids!

(Probably mostly because Dave first built that mechanism into Gonzo, but, uh, you didn't hear it from me. No sir.)
I'm pretty sure his eyelids will be moveable, but from the outside, obviously. So you will be able to set them where you want.

:stick_out_tongue:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
That would be pretty cool...I'd set his eyelids wide open and place him where it looks like he's staring at you every time you walk in the front door. How pleasant. :zany: