• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Hey Gang did you see these???

BorkBork

Reaction score
Anyone know what furr that is? I might build one of my own...

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
A part of me deep down inside wishes the eyelids moved...but then he'd have to be a puppet.

But dash it all if one of my favorite elements of Gonzo's design are his moveable eyelids!

(Probably mostly because Dave first built that mechanism into Gonzo, but, uh, you didn't hear it from me. No sir.)

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
There goes another $200! This is going to be an expensive collection, but how can you say "no" to that Gonzo? He is beautiful.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
A part of me deep down inside wishes the eyelids moved...but then he'd have to be a puppet.

But dash it all if one of my favorite elements of Gonzo's design are his moveable eyelids!

(Probably mostly because Dave first built that mechanism into Gonzo, but, uh, you didn't hear it from me. No sir.)
I'm pretty sure his eyelids will be moveable, but from the outside, obviously. So you will be able to set them where you want.

:stick_out_tongue:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
That would be pretty cool...I'd set his eyelids wide open and place him where it looks like he's staring at you every time you walk in the front door. How pleasant. :zany: