Hey Gang did you see these???

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
wow so they decided to use Scott foam, so someone is going to spend 300 dollars on this, only to have the nose and mouth rot and fall off

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Don't worry, it's a only the prototype. The finished version (if Disney give it the go ahead) will be made of something much more durable.

PuppetMom

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
wow so they decided to use Scott foam, so someone is going to spend 300 dollars on this, only to have the nose and mouth rot and fall off
Ravage...I'm confused :confused: ...I though scott foam was supposed to be the "better" foam - I mean I realize that everything will eventually disintegrate, but is there a better foam to use than scott foam? Thanks for the help!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
LOL, that was hilariously blunt. Love it.

I agree with MisterSuperstar, just the proto made with the real stuff. I'm sure they'll use something else that only looks like foam for his mouth and nose. Don't have any idea what, but I'm not worried.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
PuppetMom said:
Ravage...I'm confused :confused: ...I though scott foam was supposed to be the "better" foam - I mean I realize that everything will eventually disintegrate, but is there a better foam to use than scott foam? Thanks for the help!!
No , but since these are display pieces, if it were to be made from Scott Foam(or Reticulated poly foam, ) they would constantly be exposed to Sunliight,Oxygen,and dust ,as well as other elements, so that give it about 7 To 8 years of shelf life

Blink

Reaction score
Great pictures renegade. Thanks for posting them. Initially I haven't been very inerested in any of the replicas, but I am starting to get a bit more curious now.

gfarkwort said:
*Faints* Awesome!....Terry Angus is doing this right?
Really? That's very cool if he is. I would be quite happy for Terry.