Here's an idea...

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't know how many people here are familiar with pluto tv, it's basically a free streaming service that has all kinds of programming on it, some which can't be found anywhere else. It makes me wonder if there could be a channel that has old episodes of Sesame Street. I'm suggesting this because I think pluto TV is more like broadcast than releases, and I think copyright rules are different for that. Now back years ago, I had this dream, but knew it was pretty much impossible. But I'm suggesting it because there are other channels on there that are similar, including one that has episodes of another long-running TV series that I love (but not nearly as much as SS), The Price is Right. That's the only thing they have on the channel, 24/7. That's how a lot of channels on pluto tv are. And you cannot watch episodes on demand. So I guess this would be more like Noggin and Sprout. How does this sound?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I have an idea: be grateful for all the episodes you do have in your reach, be patient and wait to see what the future holds as far as getting access to every episode. How does that sound?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My dude, those episodes must be living comfortable lounging around in your head from the non-existent rent you pay them.