Here Is Your Life (Disney Version): Simba

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Here's another episode of Here Is Your Life Disney Version. This for all of you Lion King fans. Hope I'm popular for that. Anyway, here it is.

(The whole setting is a savannah version tv studio. The organ starts playing. The audience are cheering and two spotlights flying around. And then we hear the announcer offstage.)
Announcer: And now it’s time once again for everybody’s favorite reunion show, Here Is Your Life. (The title comes up.) And now, here is you’re Here Is Your Life host, Guy Smiley!
(The title fades and Guy Smiley enters through the curtains made out of vines without a struggle or grunt. And he’s holding a book. The audience cheered.)
Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you everybody! Thank you! Hello everybody and welcome to the show. We’re here live at Savannah Africa and today’s guest just had a wonderful life. And it’s someone you all know and love. Simba the Lion King.
(The audience cheered.)
Guy Smiley: Yes! Yes! SHHHHH! Now Simba should be here any minute. I asked the little hornbill named Zazu to send a message to Simba that there are poachers acrossed Africa. But, we’re really doing his life.
(Zazu enters)
Zazu: Oh Mr. Smiley! I’m here to announce that King Simba is on his way.
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Thank you Zazu and here is a an autograph picture of me for you at backstage.
Zazu: Thank you, Mr. Smiley. (Exits)
Guy Smiley: Okay, be absolutely quiet audience and don’t panic, because he’s coming right about now.
(We hear Simba’s roar. He enters onstage looking very angry to find the poachers for trepassing.)
Simba: Where are those poachers! (Looks at Guy Smiley.) Are you the poachers?
Guy Smiley: (Frightened) Uh..no your higness! We’re not really poachers!
Simba: Then who are you and what are you doing here trespassing Africa?
Guy Smiley: Well, I’m Guy Smiley star of daylight television and surprise! Because Simba, HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(Organ playing and the audience cheered.)
Simba: (His anger turned into a surprise shock) Huh? Me? My life?
Guy Smiley: Yes!
Simba: I don’t believe it!
Guy Smiley: Yes it’s true!
Simba: Oh! Well then I’m sorry I think of you as one of the poachers.
Guy Smiley: That’s alright Simba, because you had a wonderful life. Well….sort of. But now let’s meet some animals you know and love. Listen to this voice.
Voice: I remember Simba when he was such a little cub.
Simba: Oh no! That’s not!
Guy Smiley: Yes it is! All the way from the other side of the pride lands, it’s your mother Sarabi!
(The audience cheered and Sarabi entered.)
Simba: Mother!
Sarabi: Oh Simba my darling!
(Simba and Sarabi started cuddling each other.)
Guy Smiley: Tell us Sarabi, what was Simba like way back then?
Sarabi: Well, he was a cute and an adorable little cub. And I remember when Rafiki raised him high on our Pride Rock for the future king.
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Thank you very much Sarabi.
Sarabi: Bye my darling!
Simba: Bye mother!
(Sarabi exit)
Guy Smiley: But Simba, you’re life has been so happy has it?
Simba: Well tell you the truth Guy…no.
Guy Smiley: Because you were waiting at the gorge and you been chased by a stampede of wildebeests. You’re father Mufasa save you, but he fell on the wildebeest and passed away.
(Audience gasp)
Simba: Yeah. That was the saddest day of my life.
Guy Smiley: Yes. You’re evil uncle named Scar told you that you’re father’s death was your fault. And he told you to run away and never return.
Simba: (Sobs) Yeah. I was frightened and scared.
Guy: But then, you just found a new home and a couple of new friends. Listen to these voices.
Voices: Hakuna Matata. What a wonderful phrase. Hakuna Matata. Ain’t no passing craze.
Simba: I don’t believe it! They’re not…
Guy Smiley: Yes they are! It’s you’re friends, Timon and Pumbaa!
(audience cheered. Timon and Pumbaa entered.)
Timon: Hiya Simba old buddy!
Pumbaa: Hi Simba!
Simba: Hi you guys!
(They hugged each other.)
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Now will you tell us Timon and Pumbaa , how do you find Simba?
Timon: Well Guy, I remember when I rescue Simba when he was just a little guy.
Pumbaa: Then we decided that he could live with us.
Timon: And I tought him Hakuna Matata which means no worries. It’s our motto.
Pumbaa: What’s a motto?
Timon: I don’t know. What the motto with you?
(They all laugh and the audience laugh too.)
Simba: Yeah. And I couldn’t done it without you guys.
Guy Smiley: That’s just wonderful! Thank you very much Timon and Pumbaa. And a very good joke.
Timon: See ya later Simba!
Pumbaa: Bye Simba!
Guy Smiley: Yes Simba. You were a lot better, but not quite. You been thinking about your father. But then, you look up into the sky and you saw someone. And here is someone who guide you back from the Pride Lands.
(The sunlight has shone and we here the voice of Mufasa from the heavens.)
Mufasa offstage: Simba.
Simba: Father!
Mufasa offstage: Simba! I am so proud of you for returning the Pride Lands to make you the rightful king. Well Done, my son.
Simba: Thanks father.
Mufasa offstage: And remember, remember who you are. Remember…remember…
(The sunlight has faded.)
Guy Smiley: And so you did. You return the Pride Rock and you found out that you’re Uncle Scar killed your father.
(Audience gasp)
Guy Smiley: Then you got rid of your evil uncle and become king of Pride Rock and lived happily ever after. And here to celebrate your reunion here is your wife Nala, you’re daughtetr Kiara, and her fiancee Kovu!
(Audience cheered. Nala, Kiara, and Kovu enters)
Nala: Hello Simba! (Cuddling Simba)
Kiara: Hi daddy! (Cuddling Simba)
Kovu: Hi Simba!
Simba: Hi everybody!
Nala: You make a wonderful king Simba.
Guy Smiley: Wonderful! Yes Simba, Here Is Your Life. From a little cub and grown up into lion. We have proud to bring you your life!
(Organ playing and audience cheers.)
Simba: Thank you Guy!
(Sarabi, Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu re-enters.)
Guy Smiley: And to help you to remember this occasion, we giving a book of memories and some lovely charm bracelets. And they’ll be a party at Timon and Pumbaa’s Hakuna Matata Paradise. But for now, it’s goodbye for me, Guy Smiley till next time on HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(The Here Is Your Life title comes up again.)
THE END

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
How about doing a This is Your Story fanfic with guest star Sam of Totally Spies.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Totally Spies, but for Yogi Bear? Hmmmmmm...Interesting. I'll see what I can do. But, what do you think of my Disney version of Here Is Your Life?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Awsome maybe for Disney you can try Winnie The Pooh?