Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Washes dishes in the sink. Sure was a good dinner.
:batty: Yes, thanks for making those sweet barbecue boneless ribs.
UD: *In Shakespearian voice: I come not to braise Caesar, but to bury him in salad dressing.
*Chuckles. Yep, and the roasted Rocket Red pepper humus went great with that salad.
*Hands Uncle D a devilfood canoli for dessert since today was his annual no-lasagna day, darn that third Rule of Death.
(Read It Feels Like Christmas in the Fanfic section to get that reference).

*Looking forward to tomorrow's haunt for leprechaun-enchanted charms of both good and bad luck.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Hey, don't worry Scooter; you've always got my vote.
Gillis: Well, you seem in a fairly good mood today.
Kim: Yeah, I am. Shouldn't I be?
Boober: She obviously hasn't seen today's mail.
Kim: What about today's mail? [takes a look, eyes widen] I'm what?
Gillis: There we go.
Tosh: Does this mean you don't wanna do it?
Kim: No; no, I'll do it, Tosh. I'm just wondering why Ed picked me, of all people to do this.
Mimzy: Maybe it's 'cause you live in a room full of Fraggles?
Kim: Who knows, Mimz? Welp, better get planning then...

-Kim

Katzi428

Reaction score
coming in the door I'm hoooommmeeee!
Robin:Mom!comes running and gives me a hug I missed you!
I missed you too buddy!hugging him back How was your weekend?
Robin: Pretty good. Uncle Kermit an' I went fishing on Saturday.
Did you catch anything?
Robin:Yeah,but Uncle Kermit an' I agreed to the "catch and release " thing.
Sounds like a good idea.
Prairie:Hi Kath!giving me a hugHow was New York?
Cold! You wouldn't have thought yesterday was the first day of spring with the weather today!hugging her back It was cold and rainy this morning!
Prairie: Did you have fun seeing your little niece?
For the first day or so,yes. But by last night I was ready to leave.:rolleyes:
Rositahugging me Hi Kathy!Ready to leave by only the third day?Why?
hugging Rosita back Hi Rosita.Well that little girl can have a fresh mouth with her parents. And the thing is they pretty much take it! Drives me crazy! They did get angry a couple of times.But not too mad. My mother and her friend are going on a cruise for a month later this year and my brother invited me to stay with them. I've been deciding back and forth for the past few months whether I would or I wouldn't. This trip made the final decision. The answer is a flat out no.
Grover:Hello Kathy!hugging me All of us missed you! No to what?
Hi Grover!hugging him I missed you all too. No to me staying with my brother in the fall when my mother and her boyfriend go on a month long cruise.
Grover:But why?Don't you love your brother and your little nieces?
Oh Grover...I do love them! Very much so! That's why I'm not staying with them. Grover,my niece who will be 4 on Thursday has her parents wrapped around her little pinky like you wouldn't believe!She's a very fresh little girl! I was telling the others that I was ready to leave last night.I was starting to get annoyed with my little niece's spoiled rotten behavior.I practically had to clamp my mouth shut when she was mouthing off to her parents.If I stayed a full month with them I'd be going crazy!:eek:
Where's Chef?
I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and Chef is standing there
Chef:Welcoom hoom Kethy! hugging me
hugging him back So how's the Birthday Boy?
Chef laughs Old!Vury old yubetcha!
shaking finger at him You're not old! Didn't I tell you that? I have something for you. Hang on a sec.Sorry it's not wrapped.going into my suitcase and digging out a bag Here you go handing the bag to Chef Hopefully it fits!
Chef takes an I LOVE NY shirt out of the bag Ooohh I think this will fit! Thenk yu Kethy!kisses me on the cheek
You're welcome. I would have bought bagels from New York or New York pizza for all of us except that stuff like that isn't allowed on the plane.
Chef:Well Juhl's pizza is der yummer yummer.Did yu eat dinner alreddy?
Yeah. I treated my mom and her friend to dinner.Thanks anyway. yawn Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz was right when she said "There's no place like home"!:smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Tosh: Kim?
Kim: Yeah?
Fraggles: [come up and give Kim a group hug]
Kim: Thanks, guys.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Heading off to bed finally...
:batty: finishes putting up the square carded illustrations of the haunters we've accounted today, the total looks like a long top section of 30 by 10 as we reached the first 300 monsters in the roster. :sleep: :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:How was bowling ,Kath?You're home kind of early.
It was okay. There were only two of us on the team. Me and my friend Lisa. So it went real quick.
Prairie:That's good.
Robin:Can we go bowling tonight,Mom?
Not tonight,sweetie. I don't feel so great.
Robin:What's wrong?:concern:
I've been feeling kind of headachey all day. Plus I had a seizure just as the end of the game.
Robin:Oh no! You all right?
I'll be OK. hugging Robin I'm just going to take it easy though,all right? Maybe next week we'll go bowling.
Robin:OK. Want anything to drink or eat? I'll get it for you. You go relax in bed.
You're a good kid.Only if you want to, you can get something for me.
Robin: One strawberry Fruit 2 O and a package of 100 calorie chocolate chip you know what's coming up. blowing me a kiss..
shaking my head lightly.What a sweetheart!
Prairie:There's a Little House On The Prairie marathon on TV.Thought I'd let you know.
You sure it's not under Prairie? Or In Prairie? Say "ah".
Prairie::rolleyes: Well I can tell you're not feeling too awful! And yes I'm sure.
Robin brings in my stuff Here you go Mom. And Chef says he hopes you feel better.
Tell Chef I said thanks. I'll probably take a nap after I eat these cookies and drink some Fruit 2 O.

Katzi428

Reaction score
almost asleep when I feel the covers being tucked around me and a kiss on my head,my eyes flutter open and I see Robin softly tiptoeing out of the room. What's he doing up so late? It's after 11.Maybe he was just checking on me. Still,I do need to check on him
Whispering ..Goodnight Robin.
Robin comes back and whispers to me: Thought you were asleep?
And that's where you're supposed to be,kiddo.Why are you up so late?
Robin whispering: I was asleep for a little while.But then had to get up an' go to the bathroom. So then I figured I'd make sure you were all tucked in an'I'd give you a good night kiss.:wink:
caressing his cheek...You're a sweetheart.Thank you for looking in on me.*kissing him* I love you around the world and back again
Robin whispering: I love you all the world and back again. Hope you feel better in the morning.Sleep well.
You too,honey

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Heading off to bed after a second day of counting.
:batty: puts up the appropriate square card illustrations, this time it's the middle section, so now it looks like a chunkier collection as the grouping resembles a 30 by 20 block.

Still got another day ahead of me, at least it's coming together. Nighty-night everybody.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Well Cookie Monster, you put up a good fight
Cookie: Me not sad with results, me happy furry little Grover is still in the race
Beth: Me too, we'll throw our support to him now! Super Grover for the win!
Red: Can we vote again yet?
Beth: Not yet, but we will as soon as we can!
Rowlf: I'm surprised with some of the results so far, but I agree, I'm happy to show support for the little blue guy

Katzi428

Reaction score
on my computer when I see Grover passing by out of the corner of my eye Hey Grover...got a minute?
Groverpausing in my doorway:Of course,Kathy.coming in Is anything wrong?
Well...no. I just don't want you gloating to Cookie Monster that you came out ahead in that Muppet Madness Tornament that you were in.
Grover:Just one thing.
And that is?
Grover:What is gloating?
It's like bragging. It's like saying "Ha,ha..you're out of the race and I'm still in!" Like that.
Grover:Ahhh...I understand.I was not going to do that anyway because it would have been mean and Cookie is one of my good friends.
Good for you.:wink:turning off the computer and going into the kitchen where Chef is mumbling angrily in Swedish.Uhoh...when Chef's mad it means watch out!ESPECIALLY when he's mumbling his native tongue! So I make a 180 degree turn and am just about to go back to my room but am busted
Chef: Did yu want sumthing?
Uh...no....I can get it later.
Chef: If yu want it now, get it!
quietly getting a drink out of the refrigerator and starting to slink out of the kitchen when again I'm stopped
Chef:Kethy?calmer now
Yeah Chef?
Chef:I'm surry I gut mad. I just doon't understund how those old puups gut ahead uv me in der Muppet Medness Turnamint. Yu did voote fur mi rite?
Of course! Look Chef I'll be honest. There were a couple of days where you were runing against Prairie.So one day I voted for you and the next day I vote for Prairie.
Chef:WHUT?
Wait!Just listen!holding up hands in defensive mode First of all,I live with the two of you.If I just voted for one of you the whole time then I'd have the other angry with me. If I voted for Prairie the whole time I'd have to eat that nasty meat loaf of yours.
Chef chuckling Yu betcha!Extra hot sauce in dere fur yu!:stick_out_tongue:
YIKES! OK. Anyway...unfortunately for Prairie, more people were voting for you than for her in Round 1.
Chef: Really?
Honest. Just don't go bragging to her,all right?
Chef:Ja.