Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly leaves a few wrapped bottles of rum and a card in greetings at Apt 7 celebrating Blind Pew on another birthday.

Meanwhile... Hmm, wonder what's going on with the other peoples here in town.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (stumbling into kitchen and muttering) Mornings would be more popular if they started later.
Kermit: So I've been told.
Ru: (startling) Oh! Kermit! I didn't know anyone else was I up! I have to go to this--
Kermit: (smiling) Training. Yeah, I know. That's why I made your tea.
Fozzie: (appearing behind Ru) And I packed you a lunch.
Ru: Aw...you guys. (Something furry hugs her ankle and she manages not to jump out of her skin) Oh--hi Rizzo? You too?
Rizzo: Just saying, "Have a good day!" Learn something, alright?
Ru: (humbled, taking her tea and her lunch) I'll try to. You guys going to be alright?
Gonzo: (standing in the doorway) Fine. We'll hold down the fort. Have fun!
Ru: (touching his furry head) I will. It's supposed to be good.
(After a flurry of kisses and pats, Ru walks out the door.)
Gonzo: Is the princess up yet?
Kermit: (grinning) Nope. She'll sleep in today.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... If my dad hadn't routinely woken us up when my sibs and I were young to get up super early for school—and the occasional breakfast outing as well—I wouldn't have this dern internal clock that makes me get up early in the morning either. Sometimes I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 6 AM the following day.

Have a good day Aunt Ru.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

Ed has a delighted smile, listening to today's special playlist on MCR, catching his roommate's signature song followed by the full version of When The River Meets The Sea.
:insatiable: shares some cookies from the tree outside with Herry and :super:
:batty: and Uncle D are getting things ready down at the club for later tonight's celebration.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed puts up a notice inviting everyone who wants to down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull for Jerry Nelson Nights this weekend.

At the club...

The Devil, Uncle Deadly and Chester Peugh are at a table playing poker. Mr. Johnson sits at another table, glad he won't be bothered by :super: for once (or will he?) Farley and his parents who came from SST are sharing a table with :grouchy: and his nephew Timothy. :batty: and Mumford trade tips and tricks, the latter conferring with Irving Bizarre. Angus McGonagle gargles Gershwin gargeously while Little Jerry and Beard rock upon the club's stage area. Thog dribbles :cluck: for a game of hoops taking his bouncer role a bit literally (but what would you expect when Muppets are involved). Herry's outside as well, parking cars, apologizing for a couple of crushed compact models. :fishy: and :crazy: engage in a duel of fish/boomstick throw-and-catch. No explosions inside the club! :smirk: samples a serving of radish bisque before the chefs throw the remains out onto Madam Marjory. Biff chats up Sully about his latest restaurant remodeling jobs, Architect Doozer taking notes from his perch upon the bar. Ma and Emmet came rowing up the river, glad to be part of the party. Heck, even Scred managed to beam down from Gorch.

Yep... It's going to be one of those nights. And the Jerry Nelson Muppet watches everything from a spot off to the sides, happy with the entire scene.

Katzi428

Reaction score
hoping that the locks haven't been changed, I insert my key. It works! Great! So I I open the door to Apt. 2. and hear :hungry: yell Hey! Hoo dere?
He comes out of the kitchen armed with a knife and his mouth drops open :KETHEE!!!! He puts the knife on where no one will be hurt and runs to hug me: OOHH!!I shuld be SOOO mad et yu fur nut letting us knu yu'd be bek! But I'll pass. hugging me

hugging him back Hiya Chef! Hey...at least I let you know that I wasn't back in the hospital.

:hungry: Ja Thenk yu very much fur thet. I wulda hed tu turn yu in fur 2 helthy 22 yeer olds. gets dreamy eyed vith blund hair frum Sveden
A-HEM.
:hungry: But are ez dum ez a post und culd nevur replace my sveet Kethy. :wink: planting a kiss on my cheek This time yu going tu be here fur awhile?
Looks like it!
:hungry: Gud . Su I can meke my bananana bred fur more tu enjoy it. .

Yummy! So where is everyone? I know that Robin's in school. Some mother of the year I make for not being around for his last and first days. Robin's probably very angry at me.
Chef: Whuh? Not at all!! Keermit got everything all settled fur Robin. Det yung frog luvs yu und will be SU happy tu see yu!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad that Kathy's back home where they missed her. Hope Phil can help getting rid of the two jerks who've been making trouble lately, mostly at the library, I've had to toss out so much of their blank page scribblings these last few days. *Sends over a couple of cuppycakes Cookie made when he heard Kathy would be returning last night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sigh It sure felt good to be back with my extended family. And wow.. did I get a welcome back! The cuppycakes that Cookie made were out of this world! (German chocolate! Even Chef was impressed! ) Prairie let out the biggest squeal when she saw me . (Naturally I caught the riot act from her about "Why didn't you call? Were you in the hospital?" etc.) But she gave me a BIG hug too! Rowlf was glad to see me too! I got a "Gee. I hope you plan to stick around for awhile this time!" from him. But I knew he was joking:wink: . Chef was originally going to make hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner. But he changed it & made lasagna! As for my dear little Robin, he saw me when he came in the door, screamed "MOM!" , and hugged me for the longest time . He almost didn't want to go to bed tonight because he thought he was only dreaming I was home. Poor kid even cried a bit. He and I are going to breakfast in the morning. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope Kris doesn't mind but... *Unleashes Carl to go devour all the GopherCoffee fried doughnut balls strewn throughout the streets of town like a hulking furry berserk version of Pac-Man. :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes a breakfast of egg-based bagelwiches with the scare crew on a rainy September morning.

Okay guys... Count, you keep an ear out for whatever storm warning if any should develop.
:batty: You can count on me for the veather report.

We'll head down to the club for tonight's big football season scremiere later in the afternoon.
:insatiable: Oh boy, me can hardly wait. They have good food there.

UD: Do you think misstress Gina will mind me hanging a banner of our Baltimore Ravens in her 4-Ball thread?
Dunno. But if she gets upset, it should be directed towards the Baltimore Orioles instead.

*Ponders how things are with everyone else, especially Kelly's plot to takeover the world after witnessing some failed attempts by a particular pair of labmice this Labor Day.