Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives back home and flops onto the couch for a nap.
Looooong day today. Will check back laters. Have fun peeps.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (nods): Sure thing, sweetheart. *pinches cheek* Ain't you just the cutest lil' ol' thing?

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: Can I have some Barq's Root Beer? (OOC: Barq's is the ONLY way to go :wink: )

Camilla: ^^ Bauk bwa-gauk bwauk ba-byauk. (Water'll be fine for me.)

S&W: Coffee, please.

Gonzo: :big_grin: Can I have a chili pepper-watermelon-steaksauce milkshake?

Liza: And by the way, James, prunewhip is prune pudding that helps you....it's high in fiber.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (totally flirting and not getting anything, resting her elbow on the table): Y'know, hon, I'm more than jus' a waitress. I'm a singer an' a saloon owner an' a member of the Dinosaur Circus Union. *hears the other orders* Oh, howdy, y'all ... be right with you, darlin's. *to James* I work birthdays an' holidays an' weddin's. *bats eyes* You attend many weddin's, sugah?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (shocked): Oh, hon -- we gotta get you set up with someone who can truly appreciate you! *gasps, whispering* You ain't hitched yet, are ya?

Kelly (from the entrance): Pearl!

Pearl (whips around): Well, howdy, hon!

Kelly (frowning): Stop wooing and start waitressing!

Pearl (puts her hands on her hips): Now, hon -- unless you somehow bought this lil' establishment, you ain't got the right ta tell me what to do, hear?

Kelly (smirks): Yes, but you have to come home eventually.

Pearl: O_O You got a point, sugah. *sighs* I'll get y'all's drinks right away, darlin's. *leaves*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (shakes head): Sorry about that. Pearl's over fifty but she will flirt with anything on two legs. *pauses* Or four. I hope she didn't ruin your appetite. I have to keep a good watch on her. Just be thankful you're not a bird. She LOVES birds.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Camilla: *smirks* Looks like our fair waitress has taken a shine to you, James >:3

S&W: OOOOH...

Status
Not open for further replies.