Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *is balancing a lamp on his head*...I'm bored.

Liza: *Is watching Gonzo* Me too :stick_out_tongue:

S&W: We aren't! *are throwing things at Gonzo, try to make him drop the lamp*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Think I'll go talk to Kathy about a coupla things maybe she can help me with. Riiiiight. *Laughs a little.
*Knocks on Room 6. Erm Kathy? Are you in?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo- Hey, T Feeling better?

Me- Yea. Thanks. Wow... what a night.

Tutter- Wish we could say the same. The concert wasn't that good. We should have a karaoke night or something.

Ojo- Do you want to hear T sing all night? High School Musical, Tutter.

Tutter-On second thought.... :confused:

Me- (writes a letter to Zoot- "Dear Zoot- thanks again for the great night. I feel better now. Maybe we can hang out again sometime. See ya soon! -T " and folds it into a paper airplane and flys it out the room)

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (answers door) What was that? There's no one there.

Ojo- Wait. There's a flower on the floor

Me- (looks down and picks up the rose) Awwww. <3 He really is sweet. (puts it in a vase)

Tutter- What happened last night?

Me- Ummm.... nothing.

Ojo- You're lying.

Me- I am not! (fingers are crossed behind back)

Ojo- Hmmm....okay. We'll find out sooner or later, though.

Me- (Sits on the couch, playing video games)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess she's not in at the moment. Oh well.
*Heads back downstairs for Room 1.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Grover:Well hello there!Excuse me..but who are you again?I forgot your name.
Oh aren't you funny,Grovertweaking Grover's pink nose playfully,then hugging him How's my cute and adorable fuzzy buddy?
Grover:Oh..she is over therepointing to a curled up in a ball Gaffer
Grover!You know darn well who I meant!
Grovercocking his head to the side The Swedish Chef?:wink:
GROVER!
GroverlaughingOh Kathy..you know I love to tease you.hugging me I have missed you! Did you have fun with your niece and her grandma?
I sure did!Where are Prairie,Rosita and Chef?
As if on cue Prairie and Rosita come in
Hi ladies! We're missing somebody.
Rosita:That would be The Swedish Chef. He's out food shopping. It's Tuesday night,remember?
Rightlightly hitting my forehead with my hand Almost forgot. So how are you all?Prairie?You first.
Prairie:Been great!Did you know that this past Sunday was Auntie's Day?
Sure did! But I celebrated a little early with my 10 year old niece while she was here and will celebrate with my 3 year old niece and 1 year old nephew when I see them. So whicj aunt did you see,Prairie?
Prairie: Aunt Dusk.You know...Mom's sister.The one that runs the paper? She and I had so much fun! We did makeovers on each other and did each others' nails. See? she shows me her nails polished in pink with purple sparkles
Nice! I've met your Aunt Dusk. She's very sweet!Glad you had such a spectacular time! Rosita...how are things with you?
Rosita: Well...I unexpectedly got to babysit little Marco for Gina.Gabi was supposed to,but she got sick.I felt sorry for Gabi. But I was glad that Gina decided to call me! Oh ..Marco has gotten so cute! He's just learning to talk. Gina wants him to learn things in both English and Spanish. So with all his toys he picked up,I'd say the name in English and then in Spanish.
Very good Rosita! I'm glad that Gina has you to help her. Now Grover...what's new?
Grover: That Mr. Johnson at Charlie's restaurant is getting me nervous. Lately he's had a man with a suit and tie come in with him.And the man has a very angry look on his face. He's always writing things on a note pad. Charlie tells me to try my very best at getting Mr. Johnson's orders right. Otherwise I could be in big trouble! I do not want to lose my job!
I know you don't Grover.Just do your VERY best and that's all anyone can ask for.
Grover:I have been having bad dreams about it though!
Awww Grover......try not to,okay? You'll make yourself sick if you do.
Grover:I will try,Kathy..thank you.
Prairie:So what's the news with you Kath?Any report from that seizure doctor?
sighing sadly Yeah you guys..I'm afraid so. You see..I saw him a couple of weeks ago and he started taking me me off of one of my medications.
Rosita:Si?
And he put me on another one.....
Grover:Uh huh...looking concerned

grinning happily And I haven't had any seizures since!:big_grin:
Prairie:KATHY!YOU LITTLE STINKER! All this time you made like something was wrong and it turns out everything is OK!Why we oughta....
The three of them tackle me in a HUGE hug puddle
Rosita:Que bueno! Oh Kathy you must be SO happy!
Nnngghhtrying to get up Yes Rosita I am!Super happy!
Chef comes inHellu?
Oh hi Chef! How are you?taking a bag from him
Chef: Dooin okeedokee!Yu all look heppee!Whuts gooen on?
I'll explain in a few Chef...let's put this stuff away.I don't want you dropping any eggs or anything fragile.
Chef laughsYu knoo me too well Kethy
That's the truth!

Several minutes later
Chef:Soo...nu more uv thoose seezures?
As long as the medicine works. And it's been doing a pretty darn good job of working for nearly 3 weeks!
Chef:Well dat's wunderfool!Noo wunder why yu an da uthers are so heppy!giving me a hug

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (shows up as a waitress at Everybody Eats): Well, howdy, sugahs! I'm Pearl, an' I hope to be your lil' ol' waitress this afternoon. Can I get y'all anythin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.