Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me: *watching and getting into "Covert Affairs."* (eatting a sandwich and chips) Man, *glup* this is good.

Marlon Fraggle: *jumps out from the behind the couch* HEY!

Me: *screams really loud, shoots a play dart gun*

Marlon Fraggle: *gets up covered in suckion cup darts* What in the world?

Me: *laughs* *does his best Animal impression* Sor-ry. You scared me.

Marlon Fraggle: What *breaths really hard* are you watsshhing?

Me: Been watching a little marathon of Covert Affairs. Pretty cool FBI show. Have you ever wonder how cool it would be to be an agent?

Marlon Fraggle: *laughs a little* I've never have. But i do have a cult that i've been trying for years to get *laughs* anyone to join.

Me: I don't think that's anywhere near what i was talking about but someone someday will love to play with you. *pats Marlon on the head*

Marlon Fraggle: *under breath* I'll get you to join no matter what it takes. *evil laugh*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: Look! There's an ad for Muppet Harry Potter. I'm def going to audition! =D

Link Hogthrob: I'll audition as Ron, opposite of Raquel as Hermoine. ;D <33

Angie: eww....You're too old Link! X__x And Hermoine's too young to be preggers, Rocky...bad influence. =P

Raquel Porkbelly: Heh....I wasn't planning to be Hermoine. I was thinking of Luna Lovegood, or Bellatrix Lestrange. ;D

Link Hogthrob: Hans Solo!

Angie: That's Star Wars, Dumbo >> I'm gonna research right now. =D

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Looks like we're doing Philosopher's Stone. Sorry, no Bellatrix Lestrange, Rocko, but You've also mentioned Angelina Johnson, and I think you'd be perfect for that minor role. =D

Raquel Porkbelly: I'll go for it, but I'm still gonna research for other characters, just in case. ;D

Angie: There's plenty of characters to audition for. I'll research with yew. But don't forget that we have to audition too. =P

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sings): I'm just wild about Haaaaaarrrrryyyyyyy ...

Bear: ?

Sarah: ?

Spike: ZZZZZZZ ...

Pearl (sighs): A girl who fin'ly landed some workin' gigs jus' has ta sing, I reckon....

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: Ha! I may not be the brightest, but I have to agree 'bout Link...he has the lowest intelligence! XP LOL! XD

Link Hogthrob: Hey! D<

Raquel Porkbelly: But, we can all see that Link has more heart zen you, honey bunny. ;D

Link Hogthrob: D'awww, come here porkchop <33

Raquel Porkbelly: *ish hugged by Linkerz* And Zoot may seem quiet, but at least he has a good soul, and a good heart. <33 You may have more brains, but you are just way too zugly at heart. See, we compromised. ;D

Link Hogthrob: Small world.

Angie: *to Kelly* I love that song! Jean Stapleton and Crazy Harry did that duet beautifully on The Muppet Show. =P

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Angie, nodding): I've been kinda stuck on that song, as we've been totally obsessing over TV Land's All In the Family. Edith woulda made a neat mom/grandma.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *to Kelly* Best 1970's sitcom! Carrol O'Conner's character Archie Bunker was amazingly amusing. XP Didn't Edith already became a grandmother of Gloria and Mike's child? Love that episode =3 <33

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: Ahh...that felt good for the skin....I'm wondering where'd he got that shiny toy sword? =P

Raquel Porkbelly: *sighs* Don't ask, hun. It's over with; cease! *to Jo* Don't worry about us, We've gotten used to this fer a long time now. XP We understand him...well I do. XP Take care. ^_^ I hope Zoot's okay. =( <33

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: A tap-dancin' polar bear? Where? <33 =D

Raquel Porkbelly: *facepalm* No, stupid! Can't you be serious? She's just kiddin' around XP

Link Hogthrob: Don't call me stupid, I'm your husband, porkchop. ;D <33

Raquel Porkbelly: Sorry, but I right now, I'm gonna help Jo to find Zoot. He didn't deserve this. But, I'm sure he'll come back. =/
Come with me, hun. =3 *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.