Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey James...

*Needs inspiration for a new candyman for the haunters' roster.
*Decides to order up some sandwiches from the deli.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the craziness seems to start around when I'm headed off to sleep. *Shrugs. *Goes to have dinner. Bye for now.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Me-Peace.

Wembley-At least you're getting around.

Me-Yeah, even if you're recovering from surgery, you cannot leave the insanity.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *filing Link's nails* What's up with Raquel today? She seems out of it. :/

Link Hogthrob: *approving his nails* Another tough day at work for her. Her boss chalked up a replacement at the dance studio today; he made her change her shift from full-time to part-time 'cause of her pregnancy. She's been emotionally paranoid, and ill this past month. Poor baby. =(

Angie: PSH! What a quack! She's pregnant! That's part of being in a womanly environment. DX...Btw, I thought you were the emotionally paranoid one and you still have a good job? XP Honey, you cry more then anyone else in this room, combined...and that what makes you a man!...*awkward silence*

Link Hogthrob: *sucks on thumb*

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (asleep) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tutter- (eats 2 more pieces of candy) 3 days gone by! (whispers) I wonder how long they'll last... (chuckles) Good Night, all!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (tacking a note on the Townhouse walls, to Pearl): 'Ey, wasn't she fired?

Pearl (shrugs): If they did that, she could sue for firin' her fer hurtin' her back. They just weren't givin' her no hours.

Spike: Ah. *they leave*

Note: Kelly was (finally) called in for a night shift, which means she'll be trying to sleep today, and unlike Officer Caruthers, I WILL get some sleep, so there. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Ah, there's nothing better than working the night shift. Unless you get the graveyard shift.
Me: At least now we'll have a contact to go in the middle of the night and swipe some blood from.
Count: That's only for Elizabeth, she's the one who needs to have her morning goblet of blood.

*All laugh a little, happy for Kells.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Spike (tacking a note on the Townhouse walls, to Pearl): 'Ey, wasn't she fired?

Pearl (shrugs): If they did that, she could sue for firin' her fer hurtin' her back. They just weren't givin' her no hours.

Spike: Ah. *they leave*

Note: Kelly was (finally) called in for a night shift, which means she'll be trying to sleep today, and unlike Officer Caruthers, I WILL get some sleep, so there. :smile:
holding up sign with :smile: doing his crazy YAAAAAYYYY! arms because I'm happy for Kelly but then going to her apt. & hanging a Do Not Disturb sign on her door.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *flails his arms* Gwuar!

Camilla: ?

Sal: *flails around also* Burbleflur!

Camilla: -.- Gwa-bauk gyauk bwuk bauk... (someone please rescue me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.