HBO Max to debut Sesame Street Seasons 51-55 and stream episodes from 50-year library

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssetta

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly which episodes will be featured? In terms of classic episodes? Because keep in mind that a lot of the episodes they have already have a lot of edits in them, mostly Joe Raposo songs. Though they seemed to have resolved that issue. Do you think they could include them for once?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly which episodes will be featured? In terms of classic episodes? Because keep in mind that a lot of the episodes they have already have a lot of edits in them, mostly Joe Raposo songs. Though they seemed to have resolved that issue. Do you think they could include them for once?
We'll know when the day comes.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Buncha new photos for Elmo's talk show:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Buncha new photos for Elmo's talk show:

Can I just say it’s kind of weird seeing Herry a part of a band with adults?

I am so glad, that Bert and Ernie are crew members.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can I just say it’s kind of weird seeing Herry a part of a band with adults?
From what I understand, the show takes place in Elmo's imagination (ala Elmo's World), so if Elmo imagines Herry in his house band, so be it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean I'll admit, it looks good - I love the logo and the set designing and everything . . . but this still feels a little . . . I don't know . . . regressive? I mean, when you consider the Elmo gravy train was just finally starting to slow down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.