Having a serious virus issue -- in dire need of help!

jediX

Reaction score
I did about a month ago since it doesn't fragment very quickly, but I'm running it right now, so who knows what'll pop up. I doubt it will fix anything, though. This system is really warped.

jediX

Reaction score
It doesn't work. Guess I'll have to go with the reformat...:frown:

blackurth

Reaction score
>>>

I hate to tell you guys this but IT IS A MAJOR VIRUS.....I had the same thing happen to me today as well,at first I thought it was my computer but I saw the 10 o'clock news and they said there's a major worm going through alot of peoples computers and it has cause the computers to shut off then come back on again ,over and over, so it's a real thing....they said if it happens to your computer go to window updates and scan your computer on their updates site and it will give you the software needed to help fix it,also they said to scan with an antivirus software, because if you don't you will have to take it in to get fixed,it is that bad...I found 4 viruses on my computer today andd the software I have killed them....(I hope they don't come back)

anathema

Reaction score
blackurth said:
I hate to tell you guys this but IT IS A MAJOR VIRUS.....I had the same thing happen to me today as well,at first I thought it was my computer but I saw the 10 o'clock news and they said there's a major worm going through alot of peoples computers and it has cause the computers to shut off then come back on again ,over and over, so it's a real thing....they said if it happens to your computer go to window updates and scan your computer on their updates site and it will give you the software needed to help fix it,also they said to scan with an antivirus software, because if you don't you will have to take it in to get fixed,it is that bad...I found 4 viruses on my computer today andd the software I have killed them....(I hope they don't come back)
That's just scaremongering. The virus they're talking about isn't even a new one - it appeared about a year ago IIRC. It also isn't what's happened to Matt's computer.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we've only had one virus, thank goodess. it made all our programs shut down in the middle of running, and if we played songs or DVD's or something, they were really choppy.....we found an operation online called stinger and it worked miracles.