Have you met any celebrities?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks! I got that at a Wal-Mart. Yellow Submarine is such a great movie (Cam even complimented on it, too).

And yeah, I can imagine John being that way.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Thanks! I got that at a Wal-Mart. Yellow Submarine is such a great movie (Cam even complimented on it, too).

And yeah, I can imagine John being that way.
I LOVE Yellow Submarine. Great film to put on late at night.
The same artists who made Yellow Submarine also did a Beatles cartoon series on Saturday morning. During its last season, the cartoons were getting pretty psychedelic and gave a hint of what would come with Submarine.
Good stuff. No, great stuff.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So slightly bad news:

I was supposed to get a picture with Joel Hodgson at the Mst3k live show in Boston tonight..... only unfortunate thing was, the meet and greet was VERY short, like not even 30 minutes. it started at 6 after the doors open for VIP people at 5:30, I showed up at the parking garage around 5:30, tried to look everywhere to find a place to eat in Boston which unfortunately wasn’t close by, then I came back around 6:27 and it was already over.

BUT, I am thankfully ordering another ticket with the VIP pass and making sure I show up early for when they open the doors for VIP people (this one will be in CT in two weeks).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So slightly bad news:

I was supposed to get a picture with Joel Hodgson at the Mst3k live show in Boston tonight..... only unfortunate thing was, the meet and greet was VERY short, like not even 30 minutes. it started at 6 after the doors open for VIP people at 5:30, I showed up at the parking garage around 5:30, tried to look everywhere to find a place to eat in Boston which unfortunately wasn’t close by, then I came back around 6:27 and it was already over.

BUT, I am thankfully ordering another ticket with the VIP pass and making sure I show up early for when they open the doors for VIP people (this one will be in CT in two weeks).
Will you still be meeting Joel and getting a picture with him then?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In late-November I went to GalaxyCon Louisville and met (or at least talked with) a few more celebrities to name.

*Kirk Thatcher
*David Yost (Billy from Power Rangers)
*Kristy Swanson (Big Daddy, Dude Where’s My Car, Ferris Beuller’s Day Off)
*Barry Bostwick
*the guy who played Randall in Clerks (I forget his name at the moment)

I also talked with the voice of Bambi and the photo reference model for Tinkerbell.

Xerus

Reaction score
One time, Oliver North came into our office and he shook my hand. And when I went to Vegas, I saw Don Rickles live and shook hands with him while in the front row. And I went to a comedy club and saw Soupy Sales lives and met him backstage. And I went to Georgia's Dragon Con and met and got the autographs of Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Billy West, Richard Horvitz, Rikki Simons, Garry Chalk, Erin Gray, Dean Cain, and LeVar Burton. I almost got Adam Baldwin's autograph, but he had to leave fast. And at another con I met the now grown up actors who played Veruca Salt and Mike TeeVee in the original Willy Wonka Movie. And at another con, I met Karen Ashley who played Aisha the Yellow Power Ranger. And I got to meet Ren and Stimpy co-creator Bob Camp twice at two cons.
I just wanted to mention the last couple of years ago, I went to my local comicons and I got to meet Greg Cipes who was Beastboy from Teen Titans, and David Fielding who was the original Zordon from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Then next year, I got to meet Samantha Newark who voiced Jem, and Larry Kenney who was the original Lion-o from Thundercats, along with Steve Whitmire and Carrol Spinney. May you rest in peace, Carrol. I'm so grateful I got to meet you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I actually have some pictures I forgot to post on this thread from some past events towards the end of last year. I’ll show them once I get caught up and my lazy *** feels like it.

mariolover

Reaction score
I met the band members of Casting Crowns when I saw them in concert at age 6. I still remember very vividly getting a group photo with them after the concert. I'm sure they probably don't remember as they have met a lot of people.

I also met the basketball player with autism, Jason McElwain

My dad saw Cindy Crawford at a restaurant in New York recently.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I met the band members of Casting Crowns when I saw them in concert at age 6. I still remember very vividly getting a group photo with them after the concert. I'm sure they probably don't remember as they have met a lot of people.

I also met the basketball player with autism, Jason McElwain

My dad saw Cindy Crawford at a restaurant in New York recently.
That's awesome.