Have you met any celebrities?

Fozzie6

Reaction score
What was it like meeting George & Laura Bush, Carey Elwes, Jim Cummings, Stephen Stills, and Stan Lee?
I honestly don't remember the Bushes or Stills as I had a head injury and was on morphine. My parents said they were nice though. George signed my mom's cast.

Stan Lee wasn't talking to anyone, just signing so I didn't interact with him at all. To this day, I'm not sure if that was him or a robot. :stick_out_tongue:

Elwes was friendly, but Jim Cummings was the best. He was doing voices if you asked and recording your voicemail messages. I've actually met him a couple times, I always have him sign pictures for my nephews.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I honestly don't remember the Bushes or Stills as I had a head injury and was on morphine. My parents said they were nice though. George signed my mom's cast.

Stan Lee wasn't talking to anyone, just signing so I didn't interact with him at all. To this day, I'm not sure if that was him or a robot. :stick_out_tongue:

Elwes was friendly, but Jim Cummings was the best. He was doing voices if you asked and recording your voicemail messages. I've actually met him a couple times, I always have him sign pictures for my nephews.
Jim Cummings sounds like a very nice guy.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
People I have met : Mark Hamill, Stephen Amell, Richard Kind, Jon Bernthal, and many different comic book writers and artists at NYCC.
People I have seen in concert: Metallica and Def Leppard.
Its not a lot of people now that I think about it. :laugh:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have always wanted to meet somebody that has had something to do with the muppets, I met a lady named Keris Thomas who claimed to have worked as a wrangler in Puppet Up and several other live muppet shows, Tim Curry from Muppet Treasure Island is coming to a Comic Con near me soon, tickets are $25 each but I think it just might be worth it

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
People I have met : Mark Hamill, Stephen Amell, Richard Kind, Jon Bernthal, and many different comic book writers and artists at NYCC.
People I have seen in concert: Metallica and Def Leppard.
Its not a lot of people now that I think about it. :laugh:
Who did you like meeting better? Richard Kind or Mark Hamill?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have always wanted to meet somebody that has had something to do with the muppets, I met a lady named Keris Thomas who claimed to have worked as a wrangler in Puppet Up and several other live muppet shows, Tim Curry from Muppet Treasure Island is coming to a Comic Con near me soon, tickets are $25 each but I think it just might be worth it
Are you going to see Tim Curry?

datman24

Reaction score
Hey everyone, newbie here. Let me go down the list of noteworthy people I’ve met in my lifetime.

Bruce Springsteen
Gabriel Iglesias
Frank Oz
Bobby Moynihan
Bernadette Peters
Jason Alexander
Marc Summers
Fred Newman
Michael Moronna (of ‘Pete & Pete’)
Terrence Mann
Andrea Martin
Alan Alda
Steve Wozniak (Apple co-founder)
Dan Rather
Leon Panetta (former FBI director)
Frank Abagnale (the man whose story inspired the film ‘Catch Me if You Can’)
Ken Burns
Rita Moreno
Ehud Barak (former Israeli Prime Minister)
John Cleese
Ted Koppel
David Cameron (former Britain Prime Minister)
James Comey
Doris Kearns Goodwin (Presidential historian)
Gloria Steinem (Women’s rights activist)

Okay, I think I’m starting to become overwhelmed of the amount of famous people I’ve met. Oh, I did birefly shake the hands of Cory Booker, and I did once see Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick in restaurant one time, but I didn’t talk to them (but my mother did).
Now I can add Jeb Bush and Jay Leno to the list.