Have you ever been banned from another forum?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Clean record here!:halo:
(but then again I know I need to keep my opinions to myself in certain cases)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Nope. What's WTATA stand for?
Whose Torrents Are These Anyway?

Did I also mention that I just re-registered under a new alias? IT'S PAY-BACK TIME!

F

furryredmonster

I GOT BANNED FROM THE PLACE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW NOW! ER! ILL GET ON A DIFF COMPUTER AND GET ON THEN!

Snowth, fill me in on everything via pm

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I GOT BANNED FROM THE PLACE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW NOW! ER! ILL GET ON A DIFF COMPUTER AND GET ON THEN!

Snowth, fill me in on everything via pm
They banned you again? Man, that Beagle guy is a *****!

F

furryredmonster

I know!! er....

I only have one computer left now! Wonder if they will ban that one too...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I only have one computer left now! Wonder if they will ban that one too...
I don't know, I'm on the same computer they banned me from, and I'm back on. Thank goodness they haven't figured it out yet, but they figured you out.

(FYI- I made a joke about it, because if I agreed with you, they'd probably figure me out too, and I'm not done releasing my "rage" just yet)

Tonichelle

Reaction score
only one, and it's now defunct... it was run by a disturbed group of people who joked about killing their favorite skater (whom the board was about)'s main competition. It was pretty gross. All I said was I didn't think it was humorous and out went I. I'm thankful for it, though. I wouldn't want that reputation.

I don't think it's good to be banned from anywhere, and I wouldn't go around bragging about it. I'm not a fan of board dragging at all.

F

furryredmonster

I don't know... but I can't access the forum on those computers anymore after they banned me.

Are they talking about me by a chance?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are they talking about me by a chance?
Well, Cooper said "i thought it was elmo". So I said in Supermuppet type text "The Last Time I Checked, Elmo Was A Puppet. Maybe This Is Another One Of Those Internet Sock Puppets?" Then he said "that's about a spot on me".