Hate Jessie

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, it started two years ago. It seems like these kidcoms just pop outta nowhere.
Factory conveyor belt, I tellz yah. But then again, it sounds like it came out of nowhere because, other than the channel it airs, Disney's not shoving it in everyone's faces like they did back in 2004.

If only Wander over Yonder and Gravity Falls was forced in our faces... sigh. They are so going to be Invader Zimmed.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Motorcity on Disney XD totally deserved a 2nd season, too. There's a lot in that show's universe that could have been explored more often, and the cowardly Chuck could have used his own car more frequently, too. Plus that animation is so darned smooth that I couldn't even tell it's done with Flash.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If Disney is smart (and it usually is, compared to certain other companies) they'll learn the huge mistake CN made by ticking Genndy Tartikofsky off with what they did to Sim-Biotic Titan. Sure, they can give PPG and Samurai Jack licenses to IDW, but they're never getting Genndy back. And considering his first flick at Sony, Hotel Transylvania, made an unprecedented amount of money, I've no doubt they realized what they did was absolutely idiotic.

If Disney wants to tick off Craig McCracken, they do so with an insane amount of foolishness. Seriously, I loved Foster's Home and all, but I feel that Wander over Yonder is the true follow up to PPG. As for GF, I think Disney knows it has a cult following. I saw a LOT of Dippers and Wendy's at the convention I went to in May, not to mention a LOT of Artist Alley GF artworks. It even got a DVD release. A crummy kiddy one, but that's more you can say about Fish Hooks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There was ANOTHER Hannah Montana series, or you're just saying "forever" as a mean to express how much you enjoyed the show?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That was just what they called the show during the last season.