Has anyone ever tried...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Didn't McDonald's used to have something like that, way back in the 80s or early 90s? I think it was like their then-fried fruit pies, only with pizza in it instead of apples or cherries. I never tried it, but I was curious. At that time, though, I didn't have my own $$$, and my mom wasn't about to buy me deep-fried pizza!

:zany:
in Okie-homie, we call deep fried pizza a pizza pocket. (but I don't like them, cause they always put onions, or something like that in them!)

wouldn't the chocolate melt on a snickers?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm I'll have to try that (where I eat my lunch every day at school, which consists of a big pretzel) I should ask Christine (the girl in charge) to fry a snickers, and let us all try it (sometimes she does weird things like that)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You sould worry more about any cream filling explosions.

jediX

Reaction score
You sould worry more about any cream filling explosions.
:eek: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

I don't even WANT to know what's going on in here......... lol

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
jediX said:
:eek: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!! I don't even WANT to know what's going on in here......... lol
Ugh. :stick_out_tongue:

I don't remember the chocolate melting too bad. It was good.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
'Fried' food

Hiya.The only time I have heard about this phenom is on the show Unwrapped.I've never tried it myself,wonder what most food would taste like fried(especially sweets).-JaniceFerSure :stick_out_tongue:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Hiya.The only time I have heard about this phenom is on the show Unwrapped.I've never tried it myself,wonder what most food would taste like fried(especially sweets).-JaniceFerSure :stick_out_tongue:
That's a neat show. I especially like it because (aside from the fact that I love food) it's hosted by the guy who used to host "Double Dare."