Has anyone ever tried...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you haven't tried either of them, you haven't lived. They were great to me! We had a deep fried Twinkie, Snickers Bar, and something else; there was also fried pickles. I also ate a Polish Sausage Sandwich, 2 caramell apples, funnel cake, corndog 12" variety, snowcone, and french fries during the run of the fair here in town. We paid $5 each nite to go eat and see the free stage show! We rode some rides, but nothing fun. Just the ferris wheel. I hang out with sissies.

jediX

Reaction score
I wonder what deep fryed pizza is like.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I wanted to try deep fried pizza when I was in England but I didn't get the chance. We ate at a nearby pub a lot, and almost everything there was deep fried.
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought a deep fryer, so I'll have to see if she can do it.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
I wonder what deep fryed pizza is like.
Didn't McDonald's used to have something like that, way back in the 80s or early 90s? I think it was like their then-fried fruit pies, only with pizza in it instead of apples or cherries. I never tried it, but I was curious. At that time, though, I didn't have my own $$$, and my mom wasn't about to buy me deep-fried pizza!

:zany:

jediX

Reaction score
Wouldnt pizza in a crust be a Hot Pocket? :wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I didn't know about the pizzas, but I LOVED the deep-fried cherry pies. I was really ticked when they stopped making them. :grouchy:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
jediX said:
Wouldnt pizza in a crust be a Hot Pocket? :wink:
Or a stromboli (and/or calzone). Hey, does anyone know the difference between a stromboli and a calzone? I've never quite understood the subtleties of this...

:cool:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I had a deep fried twinkie not too long ago on at the boardwalk in Santa Cruz. They're not bad.