Happy Birthday, Phillip Chapman

BEAR

Reaction score
A huge fuzzy Muppety happy birthday to the man behind Muppet Central, Mr. Phillip Chapman! Thank you for giving us this place for Muppet fans from all over the world to come together and play every day! Have a wonderful day with your family and friends.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hapy Birthday Phil! Thank you for this site and have a wonderful day, too.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The biggest of Happy Birthday (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to the man who brought us all together giving me new friends for life and infinitely expanding my knowledge of the Muppets. Thank you Phil and I hope you have a fantastic day. :excited: :big_grin: :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Phil! Hope your day is spectacular. Now the twenty penguin cannon salute...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Phil! Thanks for all you do to provide us with a safe, happy wonderful place to discuss our love of Jim Henson and the Muppets! Hope you have a wonderful and Muppety birthday!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Phil! Visiting this site is always lots of fun, and a blast.

Crazy Harry: Did someone say blast?

Hit the dirt! (explosion rocks the forum)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
A great big happy birthday to you Phill! You know, I would give you a gift, but how could I possibly top the one you gave to all of us?
:wink: I hope you have a fantastic day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happy birthday boss!

Thanks for making all of the wonderful times I've had here with wonderful friends a reality!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Phil! We're currently underway designing the Phillip Chapman clothing line, but don't feel obliged to wear the "birthday suit" today. :embarrassed: