Halloween is just around the corner

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, maybe around several corners, but its close enough to star celebrating. As some of you know, its my favorite holiday. So...whats everyone doing? I'm trick or treating with my friend. , maybe watch whatever scary movie is on tv :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm dressing up as Rainbow Brite (this really dates me because she was my favorite thing when I was about 4 years old) and going to a party at my sister-in-law's the weekend before Halloween. On Halloween day I think we're just going to stay home and hand out candy. :smile: I like Halloween. It's not my very favorite holiday, but still one that I really like alot.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm going to dress up (as a Werewolf of course!) and go to a costume party at the hall where I go swing dancing. I went once before, but I didn't stay long. I think it's going to be alot of fun!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Omg! BRILLIANT!
*Gasps*
A slug...the next slither!

Remind me to slap you later Tony.
:rolleyes: De womens love you hokay?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Tony Tony Tony..... there are only two ways you would scare people if you went as yourself. The first is if you went as yourself just out of bed. The second..... I'll let you ponder. You'd probably get arrested.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Im going to be milton from office space........umm excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Randall... Wouldn't a better song for your costume character be "Mac the Knife"?
Tony, I'm disappointed in you... A slug? Go as yourself? Oh, you'll have to come up with something new now that you've been penalized against using the S.O.L.'s ideas by the MST3K fan police.
Such simple ideas they were too... Put a circular radiator rim over your eyes, and voila, you're Lt. Jordi LaForge from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Stick some gum wrappers in your shirt collar (or hair if you're adventurous) smear your shirt with some chocolate stains, and add some silly string cobwebbing, and you're the bottom of a moviehouse floor. Cut a side out of a rectangular milk carton and fit it over your head, and you're a missing child.
Tom: Hello, have you seen me?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHA! Those are some pretty hilarious ideas!