Halloween is just around the corner

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm watching IT tonight. Cause why not.
I myself have been thinking about Killer Klowns From Outer Space lately, and how stupid movie character are; this is the scene that always stuck with me:

Like I myself would be dying to approach that clown, even if I liked them. :coy: **** honestly probably irks me more now than when I was younger; the ending reaction from both the parent and clown were total nonsense.

This was one of the standard fare Saturday afternoon movies growing up, on that random local channel.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My surprise for you @LittleJerry92! I know you'll love this! :wink:

I'm dressed up as Itachi Uchiha. Wore this to school today and I can't tell you how many people complimented my costume! Teachers, students, random people on the street, clerks, officers and etc. I feel proud! :big_grin: Anyways, happy Halloween everyone! :smile:
From Naruto?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I myself have been thinking about Killer Klowns From Outer Space lately, and how stupid movie character are; this is the scene that always stuck with me:

Like I myself would be dying to approach that clown, even if I liked them. :coy: **** honestly probably irks me more now than when I was younger; the ending reaction from both the parent and clown were total nonsense.

This was one of the standard fare Saturday afternoon movies growing up, on that random local channel.
I'm sorry but, what is with these dumb kids in clown movies??? Like you said, no one, especially kids would want to approach that thing! And it's the same with Georgie and Pennywise from It. I don't care if you lost your toy boat down there, or if you lost your dog, no kid is going to try to go down into the gutter where a creepy clown is, or even a normal stranger. No, if some guy tries to talk to you through the gutters on a rainy day, you're gonna run the flip away!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm sorry but, what is with these dumb kids in clown movies??? Like you said, no one, especially kids would want to approach that thing! And it's the same with Georgie and Pennywise from It. I don't care if you lost your toy boat down there, or if you lost your dog, no kid is going to try to go down into the gutter where a creepy clown is, or even a normal stranger. No, if some guy tries to talk to you through the gutters on a rainy day, you're gonna run the flip away!
The way he approaches her is so ******* creepy, so I guess they achieved something... at least it ends with some levity.