Hallmark Christmas ornament 2009

atrane

Reaction score
:hungry:

Just got my Hallmark Wish Book for the upcoming holiday season--It's the Chef! Again, like last year's model, it will be a "sound" ornament with lines from the show. The Chef is being held at gunpoint by the Lobster Banditos. Retail price listed is 18.50 Can't wait until October!

My local store sold out of the Waldorf and Statler ornament in 2 days--I'd recommend preordering it at your local store, if you can.

Thought you'd like to know...

Let's hope Hallmark continues this series... I'd love an Electric Mayhem ornament for 2010.

atrane

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I just saw this today! I can't wait for December to roll around. I love the Statler & Waldorf ornament and the 2005 Kermit ornament (brings back nostalgic memories of 8th grade, probably my favorite year of school before I started high school) so I really hope this ends up being a great (and funny!) ornament in their path. :hungry: (And to think I'll be a senior when this ornament comes out. Whoa...)

While we're at it, it would be great if Sesame Workshop would give Hallmark the rights to do some SST ornaments. And I hope we'll see a Fraggle ornament when the movie comes out.

Nick22

Reaction score
are there any websites or stores that you know of that might carry any if the old ones?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
are there any websites or stores that you know of that might carry any if the old ones?
If you look around, there are a lot of websites that sell archived Hallmark ornaments. Or you can check eBay.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh man... this is gonna be a big year for orniments... so far we have the Chef, now look what other great Non-muppet ones they have...

Ecto 1

Micheal Scott's desk

Mr. Plow

All really cool. I really want that Ecto 1 though....