Half of the Stairs are Missing

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Hey Lisa... hope you're doing well. I know you haven't been around in a while, but if you see this, please know that an update to any of your stories would be much appreciated. :smile:
A WHILE?!?!? Lisa has been gone forever!!!! Lisa come back so we can be Together Again! #badfozziejoke

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Maybe by the time Lisa gets back, I'll finally have finished Heart of Gold (or at least, all the current posts.):smile: Give her her space, guys. We all have different phases in our lives, and I'm sure she'll roll back to us when she's ready.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Makes me wonder how the authors feel about nagging…

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
It can be annoying sometimes, especially if your life circumstances are preventing you from updating at that particular point. Whenever people ask me to update stories and I can't do it, it can feel like I'm letting them down. But I'm grateful for the support even when I'm not writing, and I've gotten to the point where I accept that if I can't do it I can't do it, and not get upset about it, because I plan to and come back to it. Most of the time though, it's just encouraging, and I'm grateful that every reader that I have. It's nice to know that your writing s meaningful enough that people miss it. I've taken breaks from this site time and time again, but in the end I always come back to it. In my opinion, nagging is a valuable motivator, as long as you are polite about it, and all of my reviewers most certainly are. :smile:

I can't speak for Lisa, but sometimes people take a very long break from things that they love and then come back.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
It is very interesting rereading this one as a hospital patient. Yes, you did read that right. Currently in a hospital bed myself, waiting for medication to kick in at the moment. Oddly enough, I may actually be inspired to finally write the next chapter, starting in the morning. Not that I would post until I can get home to my computer... And writing is quite difficult with an IV in your hand. And I'm tired. Anyway... Hi! I'm alive.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Don’t know why this one was on my mind today, but I found myself re-reading it over the last few hours. Kermit yelling “THE HECK IT ISN’T” still startles me and makes me jump a little every time.