Great News!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I know I should of told you guys this during the end of December, but it didn't work out. I guess it was more like puppy love... instead.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry, Joey. But, you're still young. You'll definitely find your right girl when you're ready... when you're meant to! :smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
But other than that, I do currently have some more good news.. there's this friend of mine named Chelsea Godwin, and we've been best friends since the fifth grade. She's a really sweet girl, and she's the kind of person that can put a smile on just about anyone's face.. including mine. She's also a natural blonde with blue eyes. But anyway, recently.. I think it was about 2 weeks ago or so, she broke up with her long time boyfriend. Most of everyone around her, that cared about her, didn't really think he was good choice for her.. because he trys to act like a hot shot and that the world revolves around him.. which it really doesn't. But the sad thing is, near the end of their relationship.. he just didn't treat with respect or seem interested in her. Starting around November(when they first broke up), Chelsea and I have flirted with eachother and sometimes even emailed eachother. But that wasn't what ended their relationship just recently, so you don't have to worry. So.. I'm thinking about asking her out sometime early next month, and I'll let you guys know what her answer is.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I mean thats all good and all, but you shouldnt put their full names in public. Seriously, thats just a little crazy, :smirk:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I know Barry, it's just since I told you guys about that other Chelsea.. I just didn't want confuse anybody. But thanks.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? I know I don't know him but he sounds like his head just got a little too big for him, haha!:embarrassed: You know this relationship might work it it gets off the ground and it may not. But it won't be the end of the world. Just give it time and don't rush into things to quickly.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
well buddy just think of like codenames or something. you have to respect the right of privacy.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, yeah.. I feel the same way. He used to be a really good student, but recently he's been slacking off.. plus him being a "hot shot" doesn't help him much either.lol :smile: