Great News!

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I have some great news guys/gals.. I have a new girlfriend. Her name's Amanda, and she lives in Holland, Michigan. And yes, I know Holland, Michigan is way up north.. but I really feel this relationship will work. She's really cute, sweet and really nice. I might add, that's she's asian.. but no her family isn't from China or Japan. Amanda was born in Holland, Michigan. We have alot in common.. for example we've both played the Clarinet in band, we both have a good sense of humor, we're also both juniors in high school. Even though we just became bf/gf tonight, we've known each other for around a week. Please feel free to tell me what your opinions are.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, that's nice Joey, I'm happy to hear that for you, and I do hope you two will have a happy, and healthy relationship!

peachesncream

Reaction score
That's awesome , Joey! I know I've been MIA for awhile but remember the jitters with the other girl. Fantastic, Joey!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I have some great news guys/gals.. I have a new girlfriend. Her name's Amanda, and she lives in Holland, Michigan. And yes, I know Holland, Michigan is way up north.. but I really feel this relationship will work. She's really cute, sweet and really nice. I might add, that's she's asian.. but no her family isn't from China or Japan. Amanda was born in Holland, Michigan. We have alot in common.. for example we've both played the Clarinet in band, we both have a good sense of humor, we're also both juniors in high school. Even though we just became bf/gf tonight, we've known each other for around a week. Please feel free to tell me what your opinions are.
I don't wanna keep posting doom and gloom but don't you think it's better to get to know somebody in your area unless you plan to visit her at somepoint.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Congrats dude! Hope it works out!:wink: Now I just hope if I can find that special someone!:halo: :flirt: