Got a Thing for the Bad Guys

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Which one: Inky, Blinky, Pinky, or Sue?

ALL OF DEM! Oh Bryon! Ya always gotta read things wrong! it was ment to say ghost's! GHOSTS from Pac Man! Don't toy with me!...even though it is just a game....DOH!

what about clyde? you forgot clyde! I'm going with the cartoon ones, Clyde was orange and the leader type.

I guess i could count Sourpuss as a bad guy too, he was always picking on Chomp Chomp.... sourpuss, you know? the pac-cat, and chomp chomp, the pac dog:smile:

Zack)Rowlf) I live in a Pac World, Oow! a power pellet!!!Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
Anybody seen the episode "Hercules and the Arabian Night"? A brilliant inter-series crossover (Hercules + Aladdin). Here's what I remember:

[middle of scene: Jafar laughs maniacally]
Hades: [confused] What? What's with the laughter? I don't get it.

and later on ...
[end of scene: Jafar laughs maniacally again]
Hades: [incredulously] You are SUCH a freak.
That sounds so funny! I love Hades too:smile: Lets see...who else. Um, Lex from Smallville, Goblin King, Gollum, Captin Hook, Zorak and Moltar, Fezzini, Mugatu from Zoolander, Snape, etc etc. I can't think of anymore right now.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Dr. Robotnic was a good villian too in the second Sonic cartoon, the one that Jim Cummings voiced.
Ah yes...SatAM and good ol' 'Buttnik.

And how about Megabyte and Hexadecimal from ReBoot? One's got megalomaniac, world domination tendancies and the other is just flat-out insane. What more could you want in a pair of villains?

Then there are the Delightful Children from Down the Lane, from CN's new CartoonCartoon Codename: Kids Next Door. As someone once called them, "Stepford Kids."

-Kim

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
john travolta was cool as the bad guy in face off..

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i like that show!?!?!?!?!?

now for the worst super villian...the thread distractor...yes our own superscoot......

haha

got you back!!!

Sarah:excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah, it's okay, I guess. It's better than some of the crap on TV.

*cough*joemillionaire!

*cough*survivor!

*cough*anyotherlamerealitytvseriesyoucanthinkofthat,unfotunately,didn'tgetcancelledwithinthefirstweek!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Hmmm. Then there's Battlefield Earth...

:smirk:
i heard travolta might do a sequel on that....time to watch his career go down with the titanic..

ryan