Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Just for my own enjoyment, I've created a comic strip starring the old SNL Gorch Muppets. Basically it's showing what they've been up to since their days on SNL, and will have loads of cool cameos from other long forgotten or lesser known Muppets. You can check it out at the link below. Let me know what you think!

http://fourpanelhero.deviantart.com/art/GORCH-BUT-NOT-FORGOTTEN-1-99028397

By the way, I want to stress that this is something I'm doing just for fun, not sanctioned by the Henson family whatsoever and absolutely for zero profit. I just don't want to hear any cries of "Copyright infringement."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beautiful! ! ! Hilarious! ! AWESOME! MAN I can't get over how good those are! Just so gorgeous! I LOVED the Emett one! So cool. SOOOOOOOOOOO cool.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
*laughing* OMG! XD ERNIE! BERT! PLOOBIS! SARAH JESSICA PARKER! RUBBER DUCKIE! ! ! LOTR! HAIRCUT!

I'M STARTING TO SOUND LIKE PRAWNIE, AREN'T I! ?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahaha! That was SO good! I despise Sarah Jessica Parker--SO glad you got her good! :stick_out_tongue: Loved the Lord of the Rings gag--and the Matthew Broderick line! AWESOME stuff! I'm so impressed! Not only is it hilarious, but the artwork is to die for! Keep it up!